A View From The Terrace.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

A View From The Terrace is quite good eh?

:lol:

Hopefully they do a piece on an Airdrie player next.

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

The SPL's official figures for your crowds in 03-04 are 5,116. You won a cup that season and the following year the official figure is an almost identical 5,157. 2005-06 it fell below 5,000. It's currently 4,480.

As mentioned before, that was an era when the club was very successful. So, if you reckon loads of people were chased off by admin etc, if they've not come back now, when do you think they will? You've had a decent team for a few season now, been to a cup final, done well in the league.

What are they waiting for?

Aye there is a lot in that etc, but again this has all been covered in the Livi thread and doesn't belong on here.

New fans have grown our fanbase a good bit in the last 5 seasons, that's where our growth is coming from.

5 hours ago, AJF said:

Livingston are severely hamstrung in trying to grow their support. Being a new town, a large portion of the early residents came from Glasgow. It’s the reason why there are so many Rangers and Celtic supporters clubs here. 

What's our fucking excuse?

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

"a one team town, such as Inverness..."

Clach' (senior club) want a word.

Or course I'm not winding it back but I thought they used phrase "spfl"? 

Initially when watching it I thought so No swpl teams this week then. Then when they said one team town I then thought, well that'll be why!

Really enjoyed last night's show. A good mix on the panel as usual.

As always, a good mix of coverage and knowledge over all 4 leagues (take note Sportsound) and interesting segments on Dundee Utd's Scottish Cup win, Gretna: a penalty shoot out away from winning the Scottish Cup which I'd forgotten about and the Scotland fan's memorabilia collection was amazing too.

Absolutely fair play to his wife, if it was mine I'd have been divorced long ago! But no, she's encouraging him to bid for some match tickets at auction!

Keep up the good work.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Hopefully starts with Geoff Brown saying “I fucking told you all didn’t I?” 

Wonder who the outspoken chairman was that resulted in Gretna players receiving double bonuses when playing his team 🤣

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

After having to watch the DAB's Scottish Cup win, I do hope that they too have "Part 2, The Fall" next week, with interviews from Mixu and Craig Wighton.

Can’t wait for next season’s ‘The Fall, Part 2: Fall Again’ starring Mark Birighitti and Tony  ‘I’m coming for you 👍’ Asghar

Edited by PSJ.84