Relegation Confirmed - Utd v Falkirk

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Can I just point out

Your NOT relegated

Beat County- Alloa lose- Your in Play off v Montrose

Actually at this point I would back the League 1 side, Montrose as it is your get the better of Falkirk over the 2 games if they make the playoffs.  Even if they get past Montrose they would be unlikely to repeat that against Forfar or Raith.

So relegation is inevitable either automatically or via the playoffs. 

Actually I can understand why there is the anger against Falkirk regarding the McKinnon tapping up incident.
I would not be happy if another club done that with Nielson and certainly unimpressed if United done that.

I’d be happy if another club tapped up McKinnon before Saturday....

15 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Can I just point out

Your NOT relegated

Beat County- Alloa lose- Your in Play off v Montrose

You missed out playing the winner of Forfar/Rovers, getting the Euromillions up, falling in a barrel of shit & come out with a bunch of roses, finding a needle in a haystack & hell freezing over.

9 minutes ago, kiddy said:

You missed out playing the winner of Forfar/Rovers, getting the Euromillions up, falling in a barrel of shit & come out with a bunch of roses, finding a needle in a haystack & hell freezing over.

Feeling confident boys :lol:

Just now, DougJamie said:

Feeling confident boys :lol:

I haven't been confident since the Skunks equalised, after 20 mins of the first game of LAST season, when the wheels fell off; & it's been a shitfest ever since.

20 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Actually I can understand why there is the anger against Falkirk regarding the McKinnon tapping up incident.

I would not be happy if another club done that with Nielson and certainly unimpressed if United done that.

Wouldn’t like it if someone did it to Neilson but I’d fucking love it if we did it to someone else.

:lol::P

20 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Our current status can be approximated to sitting in a paddling pool full of dog shite which is also highly acidic. We are on fire. Loud freeform jazz is playing.

Morton fans' significance in this scenario is pretty much that of next door neighbour's pet chihuahua yapping at us through the fence.

:lol:  Brilliant; one of the best posts I have read for a while.

In the midst of adversity it is good to see that self deprecating humour can still come to the fore.

Bravo sir.

On 28/04/2019 at 23:43, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Our current status can be approximated to sitting in a paddling pool full of dog shite which is also highly acidic. We are on fire. Loud freeform jazz is playing.

Morton fans' significance in this scenario is pretty much that of next door neighbour's pet chihuahua yapping at us through the fence.

But if you hadn't stolen someone else's shih tzu your pool wouldn't be the cesspit it is. 

42 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

But if you hadn't stolen someone else's shih tzu your pool wouldn't be the cesspit it is. 

35 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:
42 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Yap yap

^^^  both barking