English Premier League 2019-20

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

He's already plotting his way out.  I'll be amazerd if he isn't gone at the season's end. 

He'd have been gone anyway I reckon, even if they end up winning the CL.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

Don’t think the position will come up but he has said he wants to go into international management has he not? I fancied city to win the CL this season and for him to f**k off after that but they don’t look good enough this season and he doesn’t seem a happy chappy.

Makes SAF's 26years at Manchester United all the more remarkable when you see the likes of Guardiola et al feeling the pressure after just a few years in charge of elite Clubs. 

52 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Qatar or something like that no doubt, not sure theres many clubs left in europe that csn afford to bankroll him now

45 minutes ago, Dele said:

Probably Juventus where he can bin Ronaldo. 

That's a fair point. The number of super rich Clubs around are few and that's before discounting rivals like Real Madrid or Manchester United. Will be interesting to see how long he goes on for. Will he want to protect his legacy?