English Premier League 2019-20

Just now, Oleksandr said:

Never deliberate 

Silva was flying through the air after tripping and it hit his arm. Arnold is standing planted making his body bigger by having his arms out and handles it. 

Anybody not giving a penalty is at it. 

Guardiolas tiki taka came along and ended Mourinho and his "style".

Feels like Klopps style is sending Guardiola the same way. Hes no idea how to beat this.

Something delightful about the fact Sky have built this match up as a superpower meeting, yet the games over after 15 minutes.

The seethe about VAR will be just incredible.

I thought any handball in the build up to a goal was given? [mention=11624]craigkillie[/mention]

It's only if the player whose hand it hits then goes on to score or create a goalscoring opportunity.

If the defender's arm doesn't block the ball it goes through to Sterling. Shocking decision.
That's completely irrelevant, even under the new laws.

I'm not watching the game, incidentally, so I'm not passing judgement on this incident, just on the laws in general.