English Premier League 2019-20

Pogba absolutely does not look like he can’t be arsed whenever he is on the pitch. 
It’s an absolutely ridiculous opinion to have, and it’s only natural to question the motivations behind it, and subconscious stereotypes is a very plausible explanation. 
There was not much subconscious looking about Peps initial rantings on the subject tbh. I am generally careful about out and out labelling of folk as racist, but given that Pep is an absolute fanny over a multitude of topics, I have my strong suspicions.

I understand why Pandarilla said what he did, perhaps he is not aware of the long running speculation about certain peoples treatment of Pogba and was just doing a bit of devil's advocate.

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Pogba absolutely does not look like he can’t be arsed whenever he is on the pitch. 

It’s an absolutely ridiculous opinion to have, and it’s only natural to question the motivations behind it, and subconscious stereotypes is a very plausible explanation. 

Yup.  Subconscious or conscious.  Paul Pogba is significantly more eloquent in many ways than his critics (I believe he speaks five languages fluently).  Very often football supporters (and journalists, and managers) don’t deal with intelligence very well.  

But asides from that (in true privilege style) Arsenal look alright against a decent Wolves side.  They need at least three central midfielders, and probably a completely new defence, but they do have some talent.

7 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Pogba's fuckin mince. About three good games a season, absolutely miles from being a top player. Not even top twenty in that league, total fandancer and utter charlatan.

You’re a fucking mince fandancer charlatan. Peak Pogba is up there with KDB for best player in that league. 

6 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Lynchpin yer arse floated about like a fandan getting carried by his teammates, as he has his whole career. He's been the lynchpin of f**k all for Man Utd.

Another skullfart slipped out Pep? You’re trying too hard to troll but too stupid to do it right. 

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a pretty common theory that a lot of the criticism levelled at Pogba is race related. Yours is very much of the same tone tbh. 

Steady. Pep’s clearly too stupid to troll properly but it’s a bit harsh to play the racism card. Plus we’ve already got a poster to bleat about racism, existent or otherwise. 

5 hours ago, pandarilla said:

That seems like a bit of a stretch, unless I've missed something.

Not rating pogba because he looks like he can't be arsed is not in any way racist.

Agree with all this.

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Needless to say, Ryan Fraser’s refusal to play won’t go unnoticed by potential future employers. 

I think they’ll have encouraged it and will be absolutely delighted to see him go along with it.

Edited by 8MileBU

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Steady. Pep’s clearly too stupid to troll properly but it’s a bit harsh to play the racism card. Plus we’ve already got a poster to bleat about racism, existent or otherwise. 

Like I said, I dont know for sure, but there are enough alarm bells going on there to make me wonder why such visceral criticism including outright bullshit like he didnt have a good world cup is being levelled at Pogba, inkeeping with a theme throughout football of folk accusing him of all sorts. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

There was not much subconscious looking about Peps initial rantings on the subject tbh. I am generally careful about out and out labelling of folk as racist, but given that Pep is an absolute fanny over a multitude of topics, I have my strong suspicions.

I understand why Pandarilla said what he did, perhaps he is not aware of the long running speculation about certain peoples treatment of Pogba and was just doing a bit of devil's advocate.

Are you aye? Lol, what a fuckin idiot.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

And as if by magic...👇

56 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

‘Bleat about racism.’ 

Oh dear. 

Oh dear oh dear.

56 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Like I said, I dont know for sure, but there are enough alarm bells going on there to make me wonder why such visceral criticism including outright bullshit like he didnt have a good world cup is being levelled at Pogba, inkeeping with a theme throughout football of folk accusing him of all sorts. 

CYG/Pep is an absolute bellpiece and his  ‘Pogba had poor World Cup’ chat is simply the words of a dribbling buffoon.

53 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

8mile probably thinks the press calling out Raheem Sterling for buying his mum a house has nothing to do with race either, I wouldn’t worry too much what he thinks. 

^^^ Another dribbling buffoon. An absolute state of a response.

5 hours ago, spud131 said:
5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:
Bournemouth look like they’ve given up.  Needless to say, Ryan Fraser’s refusal to play won’t go unnoticed by potential future employers. 

I honestly don't think most clubs will care, also I don't think he refused to play, he just said he wasn't going to be signing an extension past his contract expiry on 30th June and Eddie Howe decided not to play him after the season restarted.

Exactly. I'm no fan of Fraser, but he was only under contract for the first two games back and he decided not to extend that contract which he was well within his rights to do.. He was available for those two games if Howe wanted to play him, but he chose not to.

It screams you would only pay to watch white player of Slavic origin, because of what you perceive to be their racial purity. Your white entitlement means you think paying to observe players of colour is  beneath you and you should be able to watch them for free. Its patently obvious, you might as well have just written White Power and been done with it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I didn't think Pogba had a particularly great World Cup - he wasn't terrible, but Varane, Kante, Griezmann and Mbappe all had much better tournaments than he did. I always think he has a touch of the Steven Gerrard about him - he can sometimes fall into the trap of thinking that he has to do it all himself which means he forces it too much. That can work out very well at times, but also means he has absolutely stinking games where he's never where you expect him to be and nothing really comes off.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

It screams you would only pay to watch white player of Slavic origin, because of what you perceive to be their racial purity. Your white entitlement means you think paying to observe players of colour is  beneath you and you should be able to watch them for free. Its patently obvious, you might as well have just written White Power and been done with it.

That’s plenty from Pep’s latest guise IMO. In the bin please.

27 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I didn't think Pogba had a particularly great World Cup - he wasn't terrible, but Varane, Kante, Griezmann and Mbappe all had much better tournaments than he did. I always think he has a touch of the Steven Gerrard about him - he can sometimes fall into the trap of thinking that he has to do it all himself which means he forces it too much. That can work out very well at times, but also means he has absolutely stinking games where he's never where you expect him to be and nothing really comes off.

I think the reason he looked better for France is the same reason he is starting to show up better with Fernandes around. That division of responsibility. 

I think he was excellent in that France team though, because he didnt have to run the whole show himself. 

As Ali has already correctly pointed out though, the accusation that sparked all of this was that he is lazy. I have never seen that from him.

I am aware that I am arguing with a trolling gimp over this, but sometimes yer trolling gimp needs called out.