As a neutral, this is a brilliant game. Loads of incident and goalmouth action, played at high pace and intensity, packed ground and noisy crowd, proper Scottish football.
One good and two great saves from Siegrist too. 
It's not a brilliant game at all. It threatens to be one, but as has been said, it gets scrappy and pish too often. Very broken up, but very watchable.

Mark Connolly must be a bawhair away from a ‘most fouls conceded in one game without receiving a booking’ record.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
3 minutes ago, GordonS said:
As a neutral, this is a brilliant game. Loads of incident and goalmouth action, played at high pace and intensity, packed ground and noisy crowd, proper Scottish football.
One good and two great saves from Siegrist too. 

It's not a brilliant game at all. It threatens to be one, but as has been said, it gets scrappy and pish too often. Very broken up, but very watchable.

I don't think anyone watches Scottish football for the skillz. Plenty of blood and snotters and big saves will do for me. I think it's been helped by Bobby Madden reffing like it's 1985.

13 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Away goals count, but not more than any other goals. Is that what he meant?

Yes. He meant there is no away goal rule. He should have said that though.

Not sure why anyone still doesn't get the format though.

I don't think anyone watches Scottish football for the skillz. Plenty of blood and snotters and big saves will do for me. I think it's been helped by Bobby Madden reffing like it's 1985.
I wasn't meaning skills, I was meaning goals, or continuous excitement.

It's been too disjointed, but decent enough.

This has been such a disappointing game and to be honest I really didn’t need another disappointment this week after Game of Thrones on Monday night. Two shite teams, can both f**k off
First legs are always shite, to be fair. Hoping for at least a wee bit more urgency in the second.