Just now, RussellAnderson said:

What do we reckon:

Lewis
Logan Taylor McKenna Considine
Campbell Ferguson
McGinn Gallagher Hedges
Cosgrove

????

Devlin out for Taylor and Wright out for Campbell for that wee bit defensive cover in midfield?

I reckon so although I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with the same formation as last week which was pretty much an attacking 4 1 4 1, mainly because we created so many chances. 

Can see Main getting half an hour as well as Wilson providing we're comfortable 

I reckon so although I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with the same formation as last week which was pretty much an attacking 4 1 4 1, mainly because we created so many chances. 

Aye if he keeps Wright in and Taylor -Devlin being the only change I’d be happy with that too.

McInnes said that we were getting a “taste of how we want to play this season” so maybe he’s had a bump to the head and will start going gung ho this year? Who knows really though. A win is all that matters.

4 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Don't think he'll go 4-1-4-1 again due to the goal we conceded. I reckon they'll start at a high pace again so hopefully we're not caught cold.

5 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

What do we reckon:

Lewis
Campbell Ferguson
McGinn Gallagher Hedges
Cosgrove

????

Devlin out for Taylor and Wright out for Campbell for that wee bit defensive cover in midfield?

Called it

What do we reckon:

Lewis
Campbell Ferguson
McGinn Gallagher Hedges
Cosgrove

????

Telt ye.

Honestly wasting my time with you lot, I should be making bank on the Billy Hill Guess The Lineup markets.