Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

I thought we actually finished the stronger of the two teams but it was around 60 minutes of pish.

Danilo got us up the pitch a lot more when he came on and has to be first choice over Dessers when he is back up to full fitness.

Thought Sima put in a decent shift.

Referee done his best to ruin the game with some very questionable decisions. 

A draw is a good result following the first half onslaught but we need to improve if we want out the group.

Edited by AJF

14 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Kevin Thomson mostly talks in sentences of no more than 4 words 

That's technically correct but hides a truth.

His sentences are longer but he just misses out all of the joining up words that are normally employed to make them coherent.

• 2 weeks later...

Big game tonight with the winner in pole position to qualify from the group alongside Betis.

We have an outstanding home record in the Europa League and with some signs of encouragement under Clement I'm hoping we can get the job done.

No Souttar, Wright or Matondo through injury by the sounds of it with Roofe only fit to play 5-10 minutes according to Clement. Ridvan is obviously not in the Euro squad so I don't expect many changes to the side that started against Hearts on Sunday.