Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Fair dos my mistake. Thought it was the same lad.  

I wanted us to try sign Kamara when he was at Dundee way before he was talked about for rangers. A stand out who bossed the midfield against us regularly, along with that other nice lad with a good heart, Paul McGowan.

But ‘Scotch’ ????!!!!

If you're signing players who've bossed the midfield against you guys you'll end up with about 4000 midfielders

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Fair dos my mistake. Thought it was the same lad.  

I wanted us to try sign Kamara when he was at Dundee way before he was talked about for rangers. A stand out who bossed the midfield against us regularly, along with that other nice lad with a good heart, Paul McGowan.

But ‘Scotch’ ????!!!!

he is a the rangers fan

Disappointing end to what should really be looked back on as a good european campaign. A bitter one to take tonight.

On the plus side, I think Scotland have secured 11th spot in the coefficient table.

2 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Can’t tell for definite, but you would have to imagine something racist was said going by the reaction, along with Gerrard’s reaction at full time. Footballers really need to start just walking off when incidents like this occur. Completely unacceptable. 

Aye. Just like time they totally didn't overreact to Gardyne making a comment to a Rangers player.

2 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

in addition did he do anything to counter their ( high ) pressing game ?

genuine question

Sometimes we just have to accept they had worked us out, were better set up and simply played better than us. They go through. 

Kamara has got away with one there, Goldson fouls him then kicks him/the ball on the ground just as/before the whistle has went so fair enough but Kamara does it well after and knows what he’s doing

Goldson knows what he was doing as well. Taking out the frustration of his own abysmal performance on the guy on the deck.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If you're signing players who've bossed the midfield against you guys you'll end up with about 4000 midfielders

2 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

unable to play for Scotland

The anti-St Johnstone bitterness in Scottish football has to stop. 

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

On the plus side, I think Scotland have secured 11th spot in the coefficient table.

We have yes. Makes next season's title race even higher stakes than it already was.

Edited by DMCs

Think Rangers find out on the games against the decent sides this season (Benfica and Sparta) that their ceiling at the moment is a half decent Europa League side.

But surprisingly, as that's probably ahead of where they should be under the circumstances.

Been a good run, but very comfortably knocked out by a team of the calibre of those they're likely to face in the CL qualifiers, which should tell them they've plenty of work to do if they want to make the group stages.