Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

It would be if it was true but he’s not on anything close to 400k a week he’s on 7 million Euros a year so closer to 110 a week, still a hefty fucking wedge though

1bks4v.jpg

57 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

At their 2nd goal we gave the guy too much space to shoot but it was a great strike all the same. 

At 4-1 we're more or less through but 4-2 and with Haaland coming back  for the 2nd leg I'd say we have just a slight advantage. I feel it's going to be another chaotic game with 50,000 at Ibrox and a big Dortmund away support, it could be a classic. 

Thing is with haaland, he'll cause havoc up front for them but unless he can play at the back we'll still create plenty chances i think, dortmund looked horrible at the back 

14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Thing is with haaland, he'll cause havoc up front for them but unless he can play at the back we'll still create plenty chances i think, dortmund looked horrible at the back 

Aye that's true. They're horrific at the back. I knew they had weakness' in defence but f**k me they were very poor. 

28 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It would be if it was true but he’s not on anything close to 400k a week he’s on 7 million Euros a year so closer to 110 a week, still a hefty fucking wedge though

His deal is worth more than that.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aaron-ramsey-rangers-salary-question-26101496.amp

"Ramsey's net pay was actually €7m per season - plus bonuses - which at current exchange rates is about £5.6m."