Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - 2019 Champions League Final.

I’m no fan of either but a large proportion of that Spurs squad are complete weapons.

Add to that the Robertson factor and it’s holding my nose while hoping for a Liverpool win.

Edited by eez-eh

I hate them both like any normal football fan should, want Spurs to lose because they've never won it before and it's good fun to slag their bandwagon fans for them never winning any trophies. Also they do have more c***s in their team than Liverpool.

Also hope the Guardia Civil have fun battering f**k out of both sets of fans.

Hope Liverpool will win, they deserve a trophy after the season they have had and Klopp and Robertson are good guys. Don’t feel anything positive or negative towards Spurs tbh.

I can see it being a high scoring end-to-end game with probably Liverpool winning. Klopp then announces he’s leaving for Juventus and Rab gets ejected from the stadium for trying to red dot an opposition fan with a felt tip. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I can see it being a high scoring end-to-end game with probably Liverpool winning. Klopp then announces he’s leaving for Juventus and Rab gets ejected from the stadium for trying to red dot an opposition fan with a felt tip. 

:lol: ... red dot with a felt tip that made me laugh Bobby have a greeny. Red is new green though let me know and I can change it. Tough game and so much at stake could go either way. 

I’ll get a few photos etc up tomorrow. 

Come on the Reds :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

I wouldn’t be too bothered if Spurs won it as it would be nice to see them lift their first European Cup. However it would be glorious to see Robbo lift the famous trophy above his head and it would be a good thing for Scottish football, therefore I’ll be supporting Liverpool.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:
I wouldn’t be too bothered if Spurs won it as it would be nice to see them lift their first European Cup. However it would be glorious to see Robbo lift the famous trophy above his head and it would be a good thing for Scottish football, therefore I’ll be supporting Liverpool.

The 1962–63 season of the European Cup Winners' Cup football club tournament was won by TottenhamHotspur in a crushing final victory over holders Atlético Madrid. It was the firsttime a European cup went to an English club.

A European Cup /=/ The European Cup.