The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Simple solution, don't go if it depresses you so much. 

Too nice a day not to be there,hopefully they play well so I don’t have to complain too much but looking at the line up it’s not looking good.

Well Kirk what’s the excuse today,it was your fault again,defensive line up,wrong subs at the the wrong time.Now the players especially the defenders you need to concentrate the whole 90 minutes ,Thomson makes too many mistakes .Buckie,Brora,Fraserburgh and Banks of Dee will probably beat us this year.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Well Kirk what’s the excuse today,it was your fault again,defensive line up,wrong subs at the the wrong time.Now the players especially the defenders you need to concentrate the whole 90 minutes ,Thomson makes too many mistakes .Buckie,Brora,Fraserburgh and Banks of Dee will probably beat us this year.

Do people actually humour this person by replying and engaging?

Enjoyed the young lads behind the goal brining some atmosphere today.

anyone know where I could get the 50/50 draw number? Tannoy was hard to make out today 

I think we seen enough today to be optimistic going into the season. First 25 minutes of the second half we were excellent and should have scored a couple in that period, while on top.
On the negative side I’m not yet convinced with Lewis Martin for someone that played regularly in L1 last season. Early days though and willing to give benefit of the doubt. 
However, I think Euan Loudon is going to be a massive player for us this year

Just now, Moorie said:

Enjoyed the young lads behind the goal brining some atmosphere today.

anyone know where I could get the 50/50 draw number? Tannoy was hard to make out today 

17…….something. I tend to stop listening when I know I’ve not won

Made my first trip to Glebe Park today, hoping you'd beat Cove because, well you're familiar with them so I probably don't have to explain it to you. 

Brechin played well enough to get something but the heads seemed to go down a bit at 2-2 and the third looked inevitable. it was a decent game at any rate.

The ground is a gem with a lot of character and good facilities-  a welcome departure from the pishy astro cages that plague so much of the Lowland non-league setup. I wish there were many more like it. 

50 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I think we seen enough today to be optimistic going into the season. First 25 minutes of the second half we were excellent and should have scored a couple in that period, while on top.
On the negative side I’m not yet convinced with Lewis Martin for someone that played regularly in L1 last season. Early days though and willing to give benefit of the doubt. 
However, I think Euan Loudon is going to be a massive player for us this year

Yeah I'm not convinced by Martin either. Think Loudon has looked really good in pre season