Scotland vs Cyprus saturday match thread

No they aren’t. Scotland lose when they are the underdog. They at least sometimes scramble a last minute winner against utter shite like Cyprus.

Yes they are, our best performances have come against far better teams. We lack the flair to unlock poorer teams who sit in, and have done for a considerable time.

You can pick any manager you want, it's still the same shite team out there. Miserable half.

That’s hopefully not the case. There are competent managers and there are incompetent ones. I have no idea which group Clarke falls into.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Think some people just like to moan, don't think the game has been the worst and we've not made a bad start.

I can't think of a single live Scottish game (either international or domestic) that hasn't taken a slagging from the keyboard commentators on here. 

I've come to the conclusion that Scottish football is indeed a bit rubbish but an individual's emotional attachment is directly proportional to the pish:no-bad ratio.