Billy Gilmour

Kuro

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Not heard anything, think the transfer window closes tonight or is it longer for loans

Dunno, but I think a backwards move to Sevco would be a huge mistake

I don't see that happening, but I think anywhere would be fine. He just needs experience and toughening up, so any competitive football against senior pros would give him that and be better than u23 football or sitting in the stand.  Hearts, Brann Bergen, Dundee Utd, Feyenoord anyone it doesn't really matter any first team football would be better than the alternative.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

It closes tomorrow. There's been talk of West Ham but he won't be guaranteed a start there plus they'd have to make Dawson or Lingard permanent.

This fucking shite and he needs to get out on loan.

Aye I don't see the point in that and it sounds like a non-starter anyway. Fulham right next door would be a good fit, I don't watch them though so don't know if they need him.

Think it would be better to take a step down to a level where he'll play. 

17 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye I don't see the point in that and it sounds like a non-starter anyway. Fulham right next door would be a good fit, I don't watch them though so don't know if they need him.

Think it would be better to take a step down to a level where he'll play. 

Surely there’s a top level club in Europe in need of a centre midfielder of his talents! 

12 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I don't see him leaving. If Gilmour was to go out on loan it would leave Chelsea short in midfield. 

Aye Tuchel himself said there's no need for anyone to leave, so he might be planning on keeping him. Worst of both worlds in that case.

I think we can forget Gilmour or Hickey making the squad for the Euros. Which was expected anyway but still held out hope.

It really is beginning to look like a disaster here. I dont just feel like it would be good to have him in the team. I feel like we really need him in the team. He would improve us so much.

Hopefully he can get a loan b4 its to late, and he's stuck in the reserves all season.

On the positive side other potential players Hornby and Gauld look to be making great moves.

3 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

It really is beginning to look like a disaster here. I dont just feel like it would be good to have him in the team. I feel like we really need him in the team. He would improve us so much.

Hopefully he can get a loan b4 its to late, and he's stuck in the reserves all season.

On the positive side other potential players Hornby and Gauld look to be making great moves.

Not sure about Gauld, would advise him to stay where he is till the end of the season. He's played so little first team football the last few years, well at a top level anyway. This is his first ever season as a first choice in the Portugese top flight, would be a shame to move now and be back on the bench. Stay where he is keep playing regularly help them stay up then the same move will still be on the table in the summer most likely.