Billy Gilmour

Kuro

I'm not sure he's at that level yet. Chelsea have a feeder like relationship with Vitesse who are currently 3rd in the Eredivisie. Could be a good option.
EDIT: I'd take him back at Rangers for the rest of the season as well tbh

Vitesse is mainly where they seem to send their jobbers and chumps with no chance of the first team. The better ones go elsewhere in England or to Germany usually.

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Today I cannot choose a team after one day in training, it's not fair so this may be the most unfair line-up we ever do. We chose a bit more experience today because we step in in the middle of the season, it's not easy."

Thanks for the update Mr Tuchel, just stick him in the team tho. Do it for Scotland 👍

On 25/01/2021 at 12:04, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I think this will be good for Gilmour, Tuchel has shown faith in young players in his career and plays a style of football that will suit Gilmour very well.

14 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

If I was Gilmour I'd be wanting a permanent move asap, unlikely in this window now but that's a vote of no confidence in him.  

:lol:

19 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

The statments are not incongruous. Tuchel fully embraced young players at Dortmund, and plays a technical style of football.

If reports are true he told Gilmour on day one in the job he was free to leave he obviously doesn't rate him personally.

The truth is you've nae idea what's going on with Gilmour or what Tuchel's plans are but you keep making defining statements about what Gilmour should do. How about we chill out and see what happens?

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

The truth is you've nae idea what's going on with Gilmour or what Tuchel's plans are but you keep making defining statements about what Gilmour should do. How about we chill out and see what happens?

None of us do unless we play for Chelsea. Its a forum mate, this is what people do.  

On 26/01/2021 at 15:10, accies1874 said:

TUCHEL OUT

https://talksport.com/football/825119/mason-mount-seething-billy-gilmour-loan-furious-chelsea-fan-thomas-tuchel-out-wolves/

“I am absolutely frothing, I am steaming, if I could get hold of Tuchel now I don’t know what I’d do to him!

“He hasn’t even started yet and I already want him out!”

😄

Edited by Gordopolis

I don't think there's anything to get our collective pants in a twist over. Tuchel wants to play a certain way and will go with players he has known for a while (Jorginho) and ones with experience (Kante and Kovacic). Gilmour's best chance to impress and play his way into Tuchel's thoughts (and also the national team) are to go on loan (ideally to a technical team in a technical league rather than yet another EPL team), get games and put in the performances of which he is highly capable.

If he plays well and Tuchel still doesn't want him then Gilmour moves to another (presumably still very good) team, while earning his first few Scotland caps. As a Scotland fan I don't care if he plays for Chelsea, just that he plays which, if he goes on loan, he will.

14 minutes ago, velo army said:

I don't think there's anything to get our collective pants in a twist over. Tuchel wants to play a certain way and will go with players he has known for a while (Jorginho) and ones with experience (Kante and Kovacic). Gilmour's best chance to impress and play his way into Tuchel's thoughts (and also the national team) are to go on loan (ideally to a technical team in a technical league rather than yet another EPL team), get games and put in the performances of which he is highly capable.

If he plays well and Tuchel still doesn't want him then Gilmour moves to another (presumably still very good) team, while earning his first few Scotland caps. As a Scotland fan I don't care if he plays for Chelsea, just that he plays which, if he goes on loan, he will.

Get out of here with that reasonable shite

Tuchel was complimentary of him today, saying how clever a player he is, but he seemed concerned about his physicality. Said something along the lines of "we'll need to see if he can compete in the most physical league in the world". He also doesn't think there's any need to send anyone out on loan, but he might just be being diplomatic about it all.

IMO Gilmour and Tuchel will have different ideas about his role in the squad as he's wanting regular starts and Tuchel sees him as a squad-filler with potential. It's really reassuring to read that he supposedly wants to play consistently to get into the Euros squad. 

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

The statments are not incongruous. Tuchel fully embraced young players at Dortmund, and plays a technical style of football.

If reports are true he told Gilmour on day one in the job he was free to leave he obviously doesn't rate him personally.

On loan, doesn't mean he doesn't rate him. It is still concerning tho

He needs to stay and persuade Tuchel he can start.

Last thing any young player wants is to be lost in the Chelsea loan vacuum. They seem absolutely brutal for stockpiling young players, while spunking £50m+ on players every Summer, and the young ones get lost. Lampard changed that a bit but sadly was a shite manager.

Fight for his place for 6 months and if its not worked out force a permanent transfer though.