Billy Gilmour

Kuro

8 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ryan-frasers-newcastle-season-could-20449747

Doesn't look brilliant for him. May be in the squad but probably not at 100%.

Fraser seems to have undergone a complete transformation where he now turns up for Scotland but calls off sick for club games in between. 

20 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Fraser seems to have undergone a complete transformation where he now turns up for Scotland but calls off sick for club games in between. 

He makes a real difference for us, we look much more dangerous with his pace and quality delivery. Sharp as a tack too, would definitely want him in there and heavily involved.

56 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Not in the squad - looks like Kovacic is back from injury. Jorginho appears undroppable despite being absolutely bowfing. Think he’ll definitely be out on loan next season.

Hope so, I don’t think he can rely on Tuchel to play him. It’s a bit harsh as he was playing well yet still got subbed v Arsenal and dropped anyway, so it must be hard for him to know what to do to get a good run of games.

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

Not in the squad - looks like Kovacic is back from injury. Jorginho appears undroppable despite being absolutely bowfing. Think he’ll definitely be out on loan next season.

Probably being rested for the Champions League Final. 😶

Edited by 2426255

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2020 at 08:39, ArabFC said:

I don’t apologise. This kid is going to be huge for us.

eg - The screenshot shows Gilmour receiving the ball from his RB with two Everton players behind him.

You all know that 99% of players would have passed it straight back. Instead Gilmour turns, plays the ball into Giroud’s feet and five seconds later Chelsea have scored.

In the modern game every team needs a player like this, but they’re rare.imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729a

8F3B1C32-20F2-4373-B38D-13C5F0D5A773.jpeg

Just saying.

58 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Just saying.

I agree ... he's a tremendous prospect  arrival and what impresses me (almost as much as his ability) greatly is his level-headed approach to all the plaudits coming his way.Dont forget...this guy is only 19. .

I've said in this thread before but still... his performance tonight was no different to a game against Man City. Defensively he might struggle at the Euros* but as far as I'm concerned he'll be a regular starter by the end of 2021.

*I can understand Clarke sticking with McGregor for the tournament. Gilmour's faults won't just disappear after the summer but loyalty etc will hold less weight.