The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think what you have to remember is that being a completely terrible, bullying c**t who screams abuse at civil servants is actually a massively positive character trait for a pretty large chunk of tory voters.

Patel is fundamentally incompetent and obviously a terrible person, but probably has a better grasp of what pushes the buttons of the Tory membership and core vote than pretty much any of her senior parliamentary colleagues. 

Philip Rutnam claiming he was never asked to give evidence into the Patel enquiry!

https://news.sky.com/story/priti-patel-praises-brilliant-civil-servants-in-first-televised-comments-after-bullying-report-apology-12137383

Edited by Granny Danger

I see the home secretary has given a full apology and it comes concurrent with her body language (mostly her dead eyes) saying I'm untouchable.

She may well be as Johnson has been paternal in his decree that the matter is closed.

16 minutes ago, sophia said:

I see the home secretary has given a full apology and it comes concurrent with her body language (mostly her dead eyes) saying I'm untouchable.

She may well be as Johnson has been paternal in his decree that the matter is closed.

Did it manage to keep the sociopathic smirk off its face?

I see the home secretary has given a full apology and it comes concurrent with her body language (mostly her dead eyes) saying I'm untouchable. She may well be as Johnson has been paternal in his decree that the matter is closed.

Is this an actual apology or the one from earlier where she said "I'm sorry if some people felt bullied"?