The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

55 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Boris has made some mistakes for sure but nothing like the cluster eff the SNP are up to in Scotland. Running Scotland into the ground since 2007. 

Rare to see the word "some" carry this sort of burden. 

45 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

How much do these clowns think the average civil servant earns?!

He was specifically referring to a senior civil servant who was boasting in the media  about  how she was enjoying working out on her Peleton whilst working at home.

I agree that the Government should be getting these people back to the office.

Look at all the unprocessed DVLA licences.

It has taken me 9months to get a CT refund because of the offices not being manned.

Well said, Oliver Dowden.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

The guy is a fucking clown but that bacon sandwich argument is how the majority of idiots in this country argue. Probably why he is "popular".

He's playing a completely different  game from every other politician. It's not worth getting worked up about him acting liking a twat during interviews.

He was specifically referring to a senior civil servant who was boasting in the media  about  how she was enjoying working out on her Peleton whilst working at home.
I agree that the Government should be getting these people back to the office.
Look at all the unprocessed DVLA licences.
It has taken me 9months to get a CT refund because of the offices not being manned.
Well said, Oliver Dowden.
Lol which LA fed you that line ? There is zero manual intervention in the refunding of Council Tax overpayments with the 3 software suppliers working in Scotland. You would have been refunded with the offices totally closed never mind WFH. Someone's putting you away with that one. It may be you were due a refund due to a change in band. The Valuation Boards are running months behind due to them being just about the least automated part of the Civil Service (they are totally separate and independent from the Councils). In that instance it's definitely possible but it's hee haw to do with C/Tax staff WFH.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Lol which LA fed you that line ? There is zero manual intervention in the refunding of Council Tax overpayments with the 3 software suppliers working in Scotland. You would have been refunded with the offices totally closed never mind WFH. Someone's putting you away with that one. It may be you were due a refund due to a change in band. The Valuation Boards are running months behind due to them being just about the least automated part of the Civil Service (they are totally separate and independent from the Councils). In that instance it's definitely possible but it's hee haw to do with C/Tax staff WFH.

I think you missed the important part of DPB's story which of course is that it never happened.

27 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Corporation Tax Refund.

What do you think I’m talking about?

This is down to HMRC incompetency.