Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

48 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

I don't understand this initiative. You pay a tenner to buy a voucher worth a tenner to use at the catering stalls? Just cut out the middle man and use your tenner. Or am I missing something, like they cost a fiver but can be redeemed for a tenner value or somethin' or nothin'?

I don't understand this initiative. You pay a tenner to buy a voucher worth a tenner to use at the catering stalls? Just cut out the middle man and use your tenner. Or am I missing something, like they cost a fiver but can be redeemed for a tenner value or somethin' or nothin'?

I'm maybe wrong, but I'm presuming you buy the £10 voucher and exchange it for a single pie. The voucher isn't worth £10. It's just costing you £10 for a £2 item. It might work better than just standing outside with a 'give us £10 for a player' sign.

I'm maybe wrong, but I'm presuming you buy the £10 voucher and exchange it for a single pie. The voucher isn't worth £10. It's just costing you £10 for a £2 item. It might work better than just standing outside with a 'give us £10 for a player' sign.
If so, that scheme is mince.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
36 minutes ago, kev23 said:

If so, that scheme is mince.

I'd hope to feck they're steak at that bloody price.

57 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Essentially you are donating a tenner straight to John McGlynns budget, and getting a pie as a thank you. So the catering company aren't taking the money for the food they hand out. 

It's absolutely terribly described to be fair, especially over the PA at the last home game. 

6 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

It’s obviously a magic portal. Keep buying pies and eat to victory.