Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

39 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Incidentally, he calls himself Rev......in the photo with Alex Salmond he does appear to have a dog collar........is he a real Reverend or does he just like to pretend to be one?

He did a questionnaire online and became a Rev.

Funny that he thinks anyone should be able to spend a small amount of time and then cut about dresses as a rev presumably going into religious buildings with very little fuss, I think it's time people took this seriously time for Rev based rights.

15 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

It's the 945 on a Saturday night, "twitter for iPad" that sticks out to me on the 4th look 

Couldn't find that tweet in his timeline found this nugget though

My order of preference is Alba - other indy eg SSP - Unionist - SNP - actual literal Hitler - horseshit and grenades - Katie Hopkins - the coronavirus - Greens. Clear enough?

6 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

This is the latest below the line post on Wings and incredibly quite typical of those who still frequent 

"

Franky says:

So, after you SNP voters went out and helped Sturgeon back into power, you are all now trying to back track on what you done.

Well, it is too fuckin late.

You were advised be many on here not to touch the SNP, even the Rev strongly advise against Voting the SNP back into power. Did you listen? did you f**k.

So don’t take us for idiots, we see you are trying to blame the “other”.

You lot own the fuckin car crash that is fast approaching.

And stop posting your pish about how bad a person Nicola Sturgeon is, some of us have known that for a very long time.

It’s a pity the penny didn’t drop with you SNP lot."

That door's off its hinges.

Franky needs to relax.

Edited by HTG

4 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Incidentally, he calls himself Rev......in the photo with Alex Salmond he does appear to have a dog collar........is he a real Reverend or does he just like to pretend to be one?

The picture is from his interview on the Alex Salmond Show on RT.  I watched it ages ago and he said something along the lines of that he'd added the 'Rev' part to differentiate himself from other Stuart Campbells due to it being a fairly common name.

I have heard (from someone who claimed to know him) that he is indeed ordained but resigned years ago due to disagreements with the church.

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

The picture is from his interview on the Alex Salmond Show on RT.  I watched it ages ago and he said something along the lines of that he'd added the 'Rev' part to differentiate himself from other Stuart Campbells due to it being a fairly common name.

I have heard (from someone who claimed to know him) that he is indeed ordained but resigned years ago due to disagreements with the church.

He said in an interview it's an online church that lets anyone fill out the form very similar to when Homer does it in the Simpsons

3 hours ago, 101 said:

He said in an interview it's an online church that lets anyone fill out the form very similar to when Homer does it in the Simpsons

Do you believe that though?  The guy I was speaking to said he resigned due to disagreements of the church's liberalising in certain areas.  This was before his court case as well.

Was he always this batshit? Not looked at WOS since the referendum run up, seem to recall it being a site that called out and dismantled Unionist bullshit stories back then. He’s literally attacking the side he claims to be on these days. What caused him to start attacking the SNP and Greens? Seen a few Alba supporters online with similar hatred who’d vote Tory before SNP absolutely mind boggling if you want Independence, like or dislike the SNP they’re the only party who can realistically deliver it whether on their own or with Greens / Alba / another pro Indy party.

10 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

His disagreement with the church is that they thought someone else was God and not him

Folk are overthinking this. He's been calling himself The Reverend since he was a teenager, long before he was on the Internet. It's as simple as that he considers himself worthy of reverence. In reality, there's no way his nickname at school wasn't Pob.

Incidentally, are there any bigots in the world who are happy with being called bigots for their bigotry? I know David Duke referred to himself as a racist, but everyone else seems desperate to squirm out of having their views accurately described as such. If it's that big a deal, maybe try not being a bigot?  :unsure:

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Just a matter of time before his hard drive is seized for containing detailed plans for the assassination of certain political figures.

I'm sure he got this stuff looked at after he was arrested in Aug 2017 for online harassment of a woman. He was cleared in Nov 2017.  When did he go rogue?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/01/wings-over-scotland-blogger-cleared-over-online-harassment-claims

40 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Craig Murray got 8 months today

Excellent news.  Someone was imprisoned for naming the women involved in Twitter a few months ago so it's no surprise.

He's not been locked up just yet, an appeal is being made I think.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Excellent news.  Someone was imprisoned for naming the women involved in Twitter a few months ago so it's no surprise.

Mind boggles as to how anyone can be pleased at this. Its a political prosecution and Scotland now has a political prisoner.

Dani Garavelli did much more to identify complainants in her article but she has the right views and isn't a threat to certain people so she'll be untouched.

Very sad day for Scotland.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah, apparently he's got 3 weeks to appeal. He'll do well to do anything more than get his sentence reduced.

11 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Mind boggles as to how anyone can be pleased at this. Its a political prosecution and Scotland now has a political prisoner.

Dani Garavelli did much more to identify complainants in her article but she has the right views and isn't a threat to certain people so she'll be untouched.

Very sad day for Scotland.

You're utterly delusional.

You're just completely wrong that Garavelli wrote things that would allow identification, let along that she did more than Murray. What's disturbing is that you probably actually believe this.

If you gave a damn about women and the victims of sexual assault you'd be pleased that the court is taking strong steps to ensure that the anonymity of victims will be taken seriously. The hounding of the women in this case is nauseating and those indulging in it are beneath contempt.