Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think I remember there being a thread about going out clubbing and he posted a fairly lengthy response about how hard he worked to spend as little as possible as if it was the main goal of the evening. Might be the grimmest thing I've read. Totally joyless.

This is exactly how I picture him, in every single sense.

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think I remember there being a thread about going out clubbing and he posted a fairly lengthy response about how hard he worked to spend as little as possible as if it was the main goal of the evening. Might be the grimmest thing I've read. Totally joyless.

Without wishing to spoil things, it sounds like he might have been on the autistic spectrum...

14 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

The only mention I recall of XBL's dad was in a thread about the Twin Towers where he claimed he got home on the day it happened and he and his dad were high-fiving each other watching the footage. 

It would probably explain his "that bitch" post 😂

🤣

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
17 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:
What must have been the whole of P&B voting for Peterhead in the great "where should Alexandra Burke play her first gig" in a competition won by the UK town with the highest % of the population voting. 
She had to play in a hotel's back room because the Peterhead town hall had already been booked for the local school pantomime. 

That's brilliant

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/alexandra-burke-forced-to-do-gig-in-fish-434274

When Alexandra Burke gamely agreed to play a gig as a competition prize, she probably had some vast venue in a hot rockin’ city in mind.   But the inhabitants of Peterhead, a fishing town in Aberdeenshire, had other ideas...

Peterhead’s win has also left gig organisers in a right old tizzy – because there’s nowhere for her to perform.  The local community centre (capacity 250) is fully booked up for the annual pantomime. 

And she will have to forego the luxury of her usual haunt – Beverly Hills’ £2,000-a-night SLS Hotel – to bunk down at the far more modest Clifton House Hotel.  You can get a room there for £35. 

Local councillor Anne Allen tells us: “Alex can go to the £5-a-head, all-you-can-eat buffet at the local Chinese. We can’t wait to have her here. Everyone’s very excited.”

Edited by Hedgecutter

Was struggling to remember who said it. Whiskychimp? Might be miles out with that prediction, rings a bell though

It was one of the most crazy things I have ever seen in my life, the forum went into meltdown for hours until Div put a stop to it and deleted about 30 pages full of absolute outrage. It was in PTTGOYN.

People adding "Supras" to the end of their posts in white text so that when he searched for his own name (which he admitted to doing) it just brought back stuff totally unrelated to him.

I used to go posting in the most random areas of The forum to really piss him off too.

It was the smallest writing I could manage in white, simply reading “Supras is a c**t.”

On the theme of weird St Mirren fans, didn't Marrez have a huge meltdown over losing a game of FIFA to DarkBlue62?

Hebridean was a perma-seething mess on Dundee threads. He threatened to write to the SFA over Dundee fans calling the South Enclosure the "derry".

Swampy weirdly posted a photo of AndyC's kids then hilariously tried to claim he was making a point about accessing personal info online. Uh-huh.

15 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

On the theme of weird St Mirren fans, didn't Marrez have a huge meltdown over losing a game of FIFA to DarkBlue62?

Hebridean was a perma-seething mess on Dundee threads. He threatened to write to the SFA over Dundee fans calling the South Enclosure the "derry".

Swampy weirdly posted a photo of AndyC's kids then hilariously tried to claim he was making a point about accessing personal info online. Uh-huh.

Pretty sure I banned Swampy for that. Also pretty sure thats the banning, or at least one of them, that he went running to Div about

I was telling the shitting jeans story over 20 years ago, but my version involved the guy shitting himself then dashing into Burtons on Princes St, grabbing what he thought were jeans off a display then running down the stairs to Waverley Station and just catching the train. As the train went between Waverley and Haymarket he threw his shitty jeans out the window and...