Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

I remember there being a thread about age differences in relationships and "turboshandy" posted that him and his now wife started seeing each other when she was 16 and he was in his mid 30s. He mysteriously stopped posting shortly after that.

He seemed proud of the fact, expecting everyone to be jealous of such an achievement.

He was rightfully chased from the board like the nonce that he is. In fairness, he probably just sneaked off to the wrestling sub-forum to be with like minded people in peace.

13 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

edit: christ I thought I'd bleached this from memory, but the Supras - H_B wars on here were something else. Constant arguing back and forth all over misc football. They're both still here I think, under new names, but not quite as active, although the politics section has a fair few from H_B. Supras most famous moment was probably when someone cottoned on that he was literally searching out his own username in a "MUST REPLY TO EVERYTHING" way since his name had cropped up in a fairly obscure thread but he managed to respond to it within a short time of his name getting mentioned. H_B got destroyed over the Anthony C. Pick debacle and abandoned that username as a result.

IXITHEONEIXI getting a complete hounding was my personal favourite (gist was that he was a Dumbarton fan on here with hundreds of posts about them, then changed to a full on Rangers wind up merchant posting about them all the time. He ended up abandoning that account due to the sheer scale of telt dished out to him and getting a new one.)

Supras getting some serious telt from Jimmy85 was superb. "I never said Balotelli was world class" followed by Jimmy finding a post where Supras said, erm, exactly that. The whataboutery that followed was ridiculous. Real inhale through the teeth stuff.

VikingTons take down of IXITHEONEIXI remains one of my favourite threads on this site. Utterly glorious and as you'd expect he soon slithered away from the site.

What must have been the whole of P&B voting for Peterhead in the great "where should Alexandra Burke play her first gig" in a competition won by the UK town with the highest % of the population voting. 
She had to play in a hotel's back room because the Peterhead town hall had already been booked for the local school pantomime. 
That's brilliant

Supras getting some serious telt from Jimmy85 was superb. "I never said Balotelli was world class" followed by Jimmy finding a post where Supras said, erm, exactly that. The whataboutery that followed was ridiculous. Real inhale through the teeth stuff.

VikingTons take down of IXITHEONEIXI remains one of my favourite threads on this site. Utterly glorious and as you'd expect he soon slithered away from the site.
"The One" eventually returned as Glendarroch. A truly bigoted unpleasant piece of shite, with a penchant for exploring the BJK stuff. I upset a couple of ***s with a failure to show any sympathy when the fat c**t appatently had a heart attack. I might have laughed tbf.

VT and also Captain Sensible utterly destroyed him in that thread. Great days.

9 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

Alias signs up to site. Alias posts on the Clyde thread that they have signed a Portuguese wonderkid who was on the books of Sporting Lisbon - Frieda Pinto - an absolute goal machine. Link to fake Wikipedia page posted. Clyde fans begin to salivate at the prospect. 

Someone realises that it’s a wind-up and that Frieda Pinto is in fact, an actress who stars in Slumdog Millionaire.

Clyde fans go berserk, again.

I've been on this site since 2007/08ish and can't remember that. Was it from before then? 

Stuart Dickson is a forgotten poster now, he was always amusing, usually at his own expense.  I remember when the Arab Spring began he posted in the thread fulminating at the protesters for stopping people from getting to work on time.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

"The One" eventually returned as Glendarroch. A truly bigoted unpleasant piece of shite, with a penchant for exploring the BJK stuff. I upset a couple of ***s with a failure to show any sympathy when the fat c**t appatently had a heart attack. I might have laughed tbf.

VT and also Captain Sensible utterly destroyed him in that thread. Great days.

I'd say I'm surprised but they always go full *** in the end.