Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

21 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

WTM being caught acting like Ted Bundy on a Sims forum.

This was the offshoot of him claiming to use his "investigative skills" (putting my username into Google) and posting his findings that all can see.  

So I did the same and found the madman on there. 

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

This was the offshoot of him claiming to use his "investigative skills" (putting my username into Google) and posting his findings that all can see.  

So I did the same and found the madman on there. 

He also attempted to calculate the time it took virginton to get from one point to another to claim he couldn’t have been sitting an exam, or some such shenanigans, completely ignoring the fact that for years people have had the means of posting from pretty much anywhere at anytime. 

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The Clyde fan who was adamant that Brock Lesnar would have been a better Bane than Tom Hardy.

Forehead7

He was a rabid weirdo who used to post shagging gifs on the NSFW whilst commenting underneath “I just had a w**k over this” just to sell it to you. 

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Forehead7

He was a rabid weirdo who used to post shagging gifs on the NSFW whilst commenting underneath “I just had a w**k over this” just to sell it to you. 

You need to use this thread to tell us who grassed you in to the work. This is the time.

Seem to remember jmothecat claiming in full seriousness that Ian Watkins molesting babies wasn’t all bad as at least it meant that Lost Prophets weren’t making music any more. Horrific.

On the other side of the coin, Swampy putting a speech bubble and photo of Limmy’s mobile DJ around some horrifyingly beastly comment about the schoolgirl that ran away with her teacher was one of the best posts I’ve ever seen. Think it might have got lost in a purge though sadly.

15 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He also attempted to calculate the time it took virginton to get from one point to another to claim he couldn’t have been sitting an exam, or some such shenanigans, completely ignoring the fact that for years people have had the means of posting from pretty much anywhere at anytime. 

He got up to more as well but I just can't remember.  

Great read anyway:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dcmadhaus.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/the-person-behind-tmn-busted/amp/

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Can't believe there hasn't been any mention of CK and Simon's classic MSN chat on how to chat-up girls. 

'When you meet her, take a bag of sugar with you and say to her 'did you drop this?' ' :lol:

Aftershave in the mouth