Voting Intentions

Suspect Device

General Election  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Romeo said:

Lib dems wouldn't think twice about forming another coalition with the Tories.

Swinson would certainly love to but given the last time they got in bed with them they got destroyed at the next election I don't know how much appetite they have overall in terms of members. Their mps though are Tory lite more so than ever so yeah certainly a possibility.

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The will win the most seats.  I hope they don’t win a majority.

That's the worst of all worlds. Somebody - and that can only be Conservative or Labour - needs a clear cut majority to be strong enough, coherent enough, and reliable enough to negotiate and deliver something long lasting with the EU.

The Lib Dems won't form a coalition with the Tories because they'll have to go along with whatever Johnson wants from Brexit; it's a non-starter.  Any alliances will fall firmly on leave/remain lines. 

I also predict the Brexit party will not win a single seat at the expense of the Conservatives. 

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

The Lib Dems won't form a coalition with the Tories because they'll have to go along with whatever Johnson wants from Brexit; it's a non-starter.  Any alliances will fall firmly on leave/remain lines. 

I also predict the Brexit party will not win a single seat at the expense of the Conservatives. 

They're happy to go along with whatever Johnson wants from Brexit like the good wee lackeys that they are.

Narrow Tory majority, Brexit Party are paper tigers and we go around as before. Yawn.

As for me I'm just going to write my name in for Dictator for Life because the rest are all cnuts. I'd advise you all to do the same and I'll get you some goodies when I sweep to power.

3 minutes ago, tintax said:

I've recently moved to Elgin and will take great delight in voting SNP, to get shot of that useless Tory linesman, Douglas Ross.

Delight is a very rare thing to happen in Elgin, enjoy it, could be your last.

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Lib dems wouldn't think twice about forming another coalition with the Tories.

I think they will look to what the DUP did and say "oh shit.  We did't have to go into coalition with them.  Just confidence and supply".

37 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Got to admit, I've chucked my SNP membership. The party has went too far to the left since IndyRef and the recent pandering to the anti-business Greens is doing my head in. This parking tax is the latest joke to test my vote.

"Too far to the left" warnock.png  

Spoiler

warnock.png

Voting SNP. Hopefully Hugh Gaffney gets bombed out of my seat. The guy is a total balloon and nowhere near qualified to be a member of Parliament. He's also a racist homophobe, so hopefully the people don't go along with a donkey-red-rosette sort of mentality, and actually vote for what's best for us. Steven Bonnar, who is standing for the SNP, is very well thought of in the Viewpark/Uddingston area. He has an excellent chance. 

Conservatives with most seats. Labour needing SNP to form majority, which won't happen. Conservative/Brexit Party coalition it is. So nothing really changing. 

Edited by DAFC.