Losing your virginity

16 years old with a larger girl called Vicki, lasted about a minute. I've still got her on Facebook and ironically she's still a large girl called Vicki. Unfortunately at the time she detailed all our sexual goings on in her diary which her father found so when I popped around for round two I was chased down the street by a rather irate father.

article-0-006F449000000258-132_468x430.jpeg

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

My neighbour’s school chum. I was only 11 or 12. She was a little bit older.

I found out 7 or 8 years later that her dad was an alcoholic and she had a really hard childhood when I knew her. Older men used to come round to her house and shag her.
A number of years ago she set her home on fire to try and kill herself.

Dark as f**k.

Theres a Ken Loach film in there somewhere😔

As a teenager I took the approach with girls that rather than face the embarrassment of being knocked back I would just wait until any girls interested in me made the first move, unsurprisingly this tactic didn't work and I was still a massive virgin when my 18th birthday came. 

September of the same year myself and two guys had two weeks in Magaluf booked, the night before we were due to fly out I went for a few drinks in Fife with some pals, I blacked out for a bit then came to sitting on a bench at Aberdour beach with my old home economics teacher's daughter with her hand down my jeans, got as far a blow job but she didn't want to go any further. 

Couple of nights later in a deadly quiet BCM nightclub a group of girls from Wales made a beeline for us, it really was slim pickings that night but one of the girls (fatest one of course) told me we were going back to the hotel in an hour, I downed as many drinks as I could and we headed back, thanks in no small part to all the double vodkas, rather than lasting a minute I went for hours. Turns out the group of girls were staying in the same hotel as us, so ended up shagging her many more times, including one time on the balcony which meant cutting my toes on the concrete and the cuts getting infected. Also shagged one of the other girls in the group, which when they both found out weeks later caused a massive fallout in Swansea, good times 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

So I say, ‘Look, Doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen, please, and give me back my results expeditiously.’”

... give me back my results...

Flippin' heck. "Controlling" personality, there.

Finally at 17, after "doing a Simon" and bottling it at least once when it came to it previously due to nerves. Was a long time girlfriend (6 moths at that time, felt like fucking ages) and I knew that I needed to just get the first time out the way then I'd be fine. First couple of attempts the tools just didn't work, tried a romantic candle lit evening, tried getting drunk (great idea) and eventually it happened and much average shagging was had after that. But fucking hell, getting the first one out the way was hellish. 

A teacher from my high school (Queen Anne) who enjoyed a night out in Dunfermline and a weel-kent player from a certain local football team relieved a few female classmates of their virginity. They probably looked 16 in a darkened club after a few drinks.

A teacher from my high school (Queen Anne) who enjoyed a night out in Dunfermline and a weel-kent player from a certain local football team relieved a few female classmates of their virginity. They probably looked 16 in a darkened club after a few drinks.

Get it telt.

15, at the beach, on the way there I stood on the largest & softest dog shite I’ve ever seen in my life, was looking about to see if Brontosaurus had repopulated Angus as this wasn’t natural, absolutely stank too. So much so that I had to remove my trainers & leave them at the nearest high point on the dunes. Then proceeded to put the Johnny on inside out, which resulted in much finger contortions trying to roll the fucker on. I wasn’t familiar with condom etiquette as id never had a posh w**k. Finger through rubber, had to use the back up bag. After all this humiliation, I can safely say that I made love to that girl in a combination reminiscent of A Fish Called Wanda & Bruno’s big tit adventure. I left happy as f**k, didn’t bother to ask her how it was for her.

On 07/11/2019 at 06:36, Cerberus said:

My neighbour’s school chum. I was only 11 or 12. She was a little bit older.

I found out 7 or 8 years later that her dad was an alcoholic and she had a really hard childhood when I knew her. Older men used to come round to her house and shag her.
A number of years ago she set her home on fire to try and kill herself.

giphy (2).gif

Mr Wafer imo

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mr Wafer imo

Was he the ancient modern studies or history Scouser? Get yer booooooochs out. In his class one day he pulled down the blackboard and someone had written AULD MAN in very large letters. He never noticed but it kept us amused for the lesson. 

21 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

15, at the beach, on the way there I stood on the largest & softest dog shite I’ve ever seen in my life, was looking about to see if Brontosaurus had repopulated Angus as this wasn’t natural, absolutely stank too. So much so that I had to remove my trainers & leave them at the nearest high point on the dunes. Then proceeded to put the Johnny on inside out, which resulted in much finger contortions trying to roll the fucker on. I wasn’t familiar with condom etiquette as id never had a posh w**k. Finger through rubber, had to use the back up bag. After all this humiliation, I can safely say that I made love to that girl in a combination reminiscent of A Fish Called Wanda & Bruno’s big tit adventure. I left happy as f**k, didn’t bother to ask her how it was for her.

Have to commend you on maintaining a boner under those circumstances tbh, talk about pressure. 

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Horrific club photos thread for this pish