Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

The fishul story is that the settlement will be funded by his mum & bro but the RFs finances are murky and my opinion is the money will be stuck somewhere as expenses and will eventually be paid for with public funds - otherwise why block a parliamentary investigation into the issue?

22 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Everybody will be putting in low offers, knowing that the Nonce is absolutely desperate for cash. 

Just as likely someone will pay over the odds to curry favour with Lizzie and her hangers on.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Someone should go and spray paint "BEAST" on the ski lodge, like they did with Jimmy Savile's house

If you crowd fund me I’ll do it.  I’ll need a few weeks to reccy the place and would expect to be accommodated in a five star hotel.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If you crowd fund me I’ll do it.  I’ll need a few weeks to reccy the place and would expect to be accommodated in a five star hotel.

Ski Lodge probably a bit cold for a man of your experience to visit.

I'll check the books and see if Andy has a vineyard somewhere, and then get back to you.

42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just as likely someone will pay over the odds to curry favour with Lizzie and her hangers on.

It's called money laundering & IIRC Andy Pandy has form for it...

23 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Already sold for £18 mill last month 

£18M for a fucking Ski Lodge 

What did this c**t or any of them ever do to deserve deserve this kind of money 

Cause we all know they don’t earn it through hard work 

2 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

He's obviously one of the servicemen who got (and still gets) "Footballers' wages".

I'm against the monarchy, but plenty of people have money they didn't get through hard work, it's called inheritance and returns on investment.