Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/prince-andrew-s-bombshell-plans-to-follow-harry-duke-eyeing-up-sensational-move/ar-AAU5qtl?ocid=msedgntp

:lol:  What a pile of pish.

"Ms Seward added that Andrew would "probably need to move to America" but would "certainly wouldn't take such a leap" until the FBI's investigation into Jeffrey Epstein has "settled down"."

Aye, I'd say that's a good bet...

Harry was able to set up residency in the US by virtue of being married to a US citizen. I wonder what grounds Noncey would have for skirting the immigration laws. Other than being a rich c**t with some very powerful friends, that is.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Harry was able to set up residency in the US by virtue of being married to a US citizen. I wonder what grounds Noncey would have for skirting the immigration laws. Other than being a rich c**t with some very powerful friends, that is.

You can get residency in america if you invest a certain amount in property, its not a particularly high amount, or if you open up a business and employ a set amount of people. Im not sure the exact ins and outs but any person with a million or so in assets could probably do it. 

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You can get residency in america if you invest a certain amount in property, its not a particularly high amount, or if you open up a business and employ a set amount of people. Im not sure the exact ins and outs but any person with a million or so in assets could probably do it. 

BLWiT.jpg

The only thing I can contribute to the queen's private wealth convo is that Balmoral was purchased by Prince Albert (Vicky's bit whose great legacy was to have a piercing named for him) as a way of circumventing the "royals can't own property" rule. Fairly sure he didn't use his own money either.

I want newsreaders, to refer to the Queen henceforth as "mother of alleged sexual abuser, prince Andrew". Emily Maitliss and Kirsty Wark would be my prime candidates for this. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

In that poster, I can't work out the physics of Burt Reynolds' left arm. Looks painful, but.

Clearly his left arm has just gone right through Dolly's ribs. She might be smiling in the poster but in less than 3 minutes she'll bleed out. 

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

The only thing I can contribute to the queen's private wealth convo is that Balmoral was purchased by Prince Albert (Vicky's bit whose great legacy was to have a piercing named for him) as a way of circumventing the "royals can't own property" rule. Fairly sure he didn't use his own money either.

I want newsreaders, to refer to the Queen henceforth as "mother of alleged sexual abuser, prince Andrew". Emily Maitliss and Kirsty Wark would be my prime candidates for this. 

The Andrew formerly known as Prince.

• 2 weeks later...

Whichever way you look at it, the money is coming out of the public-generated purse that these scuzzballs steal are given through their annual "allowances" or via their gifted land rents, etc.

Get the irrelevant shower of Saxe-Coburg-Gothe self-entitled inbreds terminated as soon as.