Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

I'll bet you the b*****d's sweating buckets now.  As Gaz said below, there's probably enough footage for a boxset to be released, but auld mrs saxe-coburg-gotha won't let him be officially outed by facing prosecutors in america.

Sooner the whole privileged cabal disappear, the better for everyone -  except the old goats who camp outside private hospitals in their union jack outfits when another one of them produces another privileged little cretin.  

How fascinating that the US prosecutor is targeting a much loved and much respected member of the British Royal Family, just as the Dunn family is getting absolutely nowhere in their bid to have Anne Sacoolas face justice.

Had it been some no-mark the Yanks wanted Raab would have thrown them to the wolves, but my money's now on a Germany v Austria 1982 type draw.

38 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

How fascinating that the US prosecutor is targeting a much loved and much respected member of the British Royal Family, just as the Dunn family is getting absolutely nowhere in their bid to have Anne Sacoolas face justice.

Had it been some no-mark the Yanks wanted Raab would have thrown them to the wolves, but my money's now on a Germany v Austria 1982 type draw.

Depends how his base would react to the swapping of the posh wife of a deep state operative for the foreign paedo rapist of a pure white American teenage cheerleader.

Edited by welshbairn

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That Ghislaine Maxwell woman has been arrested in New Hampshire and is expected to face charges relating to the Epstein affair.

Will Andy boy be next in line? 

At the very least he must have rediscovered sweat today?

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Like Walter White!

Assuming she has been in protective custody for quite some time, after doing her best to make sure she had plenty of suicide insurance spread around.

Some of the charges she is facing involve transportation of minors to London for illicit purposes - no  names mentioned of course.

She will be facing questioning by video link in relation to these charges. Could make for an interesting night's TV viewing.

4 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Assuming she has been in protective custody for quite some time, after doing her best to make sure she had plenty of suicide insurance spread around.

I have a hard time believing she spent the winter in New England. 

We'll see what happens. I'm sure Trump will enjoy Bill Clinton's ex girlfriend being the centre of world media attention in the run up to the election. 

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That Ghislaine Maxwell woman has been arrested in New Hampshire and is expected to face charges relating to the Epstein affair.

Will Andy boy be next in line? 

She should have invited Epstein onto her yacht...