Dundee Hibernian v Edinburgh Hibernian

7 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Good goal from United. If only there were some fans there to see it.

6500 Utd fans turned up, more than you've had at any game for years, literally five clubs in the country would get more for a bbc TV game in the cup in January

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Although it would have been great to get a bigger home crowd, over 6,000 United fans for a game free on TV on a Sunday afternoon is still decent.

For how the stadium looked I agree that Hibs should have been given the Shed and we could have closed the Jerry Kerr. It would have then made a difference in the George Fox/ET stands.

Disagree, good atmosphere in the Shed that wouldn't have been replicated if they were in the GF. Have you seen 1885bens vlog? Looked just fine

Next season we will keep the Shed too, difference being will be season ticket games 

Disagree, good atmosphere in the Shed that wouldn't have been replicated if they were in the GF. Have you seen 1885bens vlog? Looked just fine

Next season we will keep the Shed too, difference being will be season ticket games 

I was more suggesting for the aesthetics and how it looked for the cameras, I don’t doubt that it was a good atmosphere in the Shed.

I would be amazed if the Shed was ours for Season Tickets next year. The finances that certain clubs provide (Celtic being the obvious) means that it would make sense for us to have it available to away fans for particular fixtures, but we might keep it as an option for other games. If Ogren wants to make money we can’t keep the Shed permanently.

Edit - it might be that we return to something the club did years ago, allowing season ticket holders into the Shed for free when playing certain fixtures. That could possibly help create a good core of a group who would be keen to add to the atmosphere.

There were more people at the ice hockey tonight than turned up to support Dundee on Saturday.

That’s because Dundee fans were all at the Ice Hockey this weekend. Some people can’t afford to go out twice in one weekend. Honestly, some people are so stupid.

Still though, 6500 for your biggest game of the season is more than a tad embarrassing.

That’s because Dundee fans were all at the Ice Hockey this weekend. Some people can’t afford to go out twice in one weekend. Honestly, some people are so stupid.

Still though, 6500 for your biggest game of the season is more than a tad embarrassing.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I applaud your commitment to the cause Ross, after the season you have suffered it shows real dedication to maintain these levels.
Him and Shadow Play are two of the biggest tits amongst the Dundee posters. Shitey repetitive patter

11 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I was more suggesting for the aesthetics and how it looked for the cameras, I don’t doubt that it was a good atmosphere in the Shed.

I would be amazed if the Shed was ours for Season Tickets next year. The finances that certain clubs provide (Celtic being the obvious) means that it would make sense for us to have it available to away fans for particular fixtures, but we might keep it as an option for other games. If Ogren wants to make money we can’t keep the Shed permanently.

Edit - it might be that we return to something the club did years ago, allowing season ticket holders into the Shed for free when playing certain fixtures. That could possibly help create a good core of a group who would be keen to add to the atmosphere.

What I mean is for games against the likes of Edinburgh club(s), Aberdeen and Sevco, we will keep the shed for Utd fans, which is the best thing to do, season tickets will be for the usual two stands but there will be enough demand from non season ticket holders, the new ticketing system allows us to easily sell section at a time, Sunday we had just the centre section of 560 on sale and filled it, for the qf last season we sold three sections, four for the play offs etc.

Edited by ShedruleFTD83

9 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Do you want some sort of medal for this?

Not at all, just find it amusing a good turnout being classed as poor for whatever reason

Yet there were many more Utd fans in the George Fox stand yesterday alone than the entire Dundee vs Motherwell attendance of 2400 (there were more Utd fans in the GF Upper than dees at dens Saturday night) 

24 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Think we can all agree that the pricing for the replay is mental. £22 for a replay. 

Aye, it's disappointing to say the least that the clubs couldn't agree a lower price. Still, given the game is virtually at the end of my street I'll be there.

Just now, Twinkle said:

Do Hibs have the electronic turnstiles for scanning tickets or is it manned? Cant seem to remember from the last time i was there

We have electronic turnstiles. How many tickets have United sold for this?