Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye Jack made an arse of the tackle.

He wasn't trying to do Edouard, he went in with the wrong foot and tried to flick the ball away.  A bit unlucky with the bounce but the far safer thing would have been to go in with his left foot and put the ball towards the touchline.

Decent first half.

Celtic haven't been great but look far liklier to score going forward. That rangers defence looks like it is ready to buckle any moment. Celtic look more olid and rangers need to produce another crip move to get them in trouble like they did for Kent's goal.

Also while technically handball that rule is a lot of shite. Eduoard's hand is down by his side. Made for VAR pish. No chance a ref can see reliably see incidental handballs without replays.

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

I don’t think I really need to explain FFS.

What's wrong with it? 

Kris Commons : it's a hard one for Rangers, the referees can't see that and there's nothing Edouard could do. It takes a slight deflection off his hand.

:lol:

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

It’s hard to see how Sky can credibly reemploy him after this embarrassing performance

Why wouldnt they? Hes got everyone talking about it and theyll likely be plenty of clips, with the Sky Sports watermark, all over twitter today. 

Free advertisement.

Just now, G-MAN said:

Watch again and stop being a twat.

Erm. No need for that, can't you just explain what the issue was? You're the only person who has raised it, so just explain what you're on about or stop being a cryptic dick. I can't watch it again as I changed channel to check the cricket so can't rewind.

Why wouldnt they? Hes got everyone talking about it and theyll likely be plenty of clips, with the Sky Sports watermark, all over twitter today. 
Free advertisement.
And plenty of "Well said Boydie, someone's finally standing up for us [emoji122][emoji109][emoji636]"