The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Did Mando pick up his Jet Pack after all the shenanigans can’t remember if he had it back on when he was sifting through the wreckage of the Razor Crest???

Also does anybody else reckon that Boba Fett had been hitting the pies during his absence, he was struggling to get into that armour, it looked like he was wearing a kids size!!!

And Moff Gideon IS going to end up losing an eye, more than likely at the hands of Grogu isn’t he???

Jeremy Bulloch is far thinner than Temuera Morrison.  Are they using the original armour?  They tend to use little easter eggs like that.

So is the signal going to be heard by Luke or not?  I'd imagine more likely Ezra Bridger and they can tie that Ashoka arc up.  We are kinda limited to how many jedis that are cannon five years after Jedi.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Jeremy Bulloch is far thinner than Temuera Morrison.  Are they using the original armour?  They tend to use little easter eggs like that.

So is the signal going to be heard by Luke or not?  I'd imagine more likely Ezra Bridger and they can tie that Ashoka arc up.  We are kinda limited to how many jedis that are cannon five years after Jedi.

True, but technically the original armour is Jango’s so Temuera Morrison should be slipping into it like an old pair of baffies!!!

Its also more likely that the signal will be heard by Sith as well as Jedi’s, there should be more of them kicking about shouldn’t there???

18 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

True, but technically the original armour is Jango’s so Temuera Morrison should be slipping into it like an old pair of baffies!!!

Its also more likely that the signal will be heard by Sith as well as Jedi’s, there should be more of them kicking about shouldn’t there???

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, King Kebab said:

The Sith will be an interesting one as the rule of two meant (technically) that it should have been Palps (still alive and kicking, and would have heard the force call from Grogu)  and Vader (dead now obviously) and maybe a secret apprentice or two each if still alive. Then Snoke if he's about at this point and any apprentice he has. Maybe some Inquisitors?

Anyone know of others in the Cannon or is this where they can come up with some new characters?

All the Inquisitors were killed, although that doesn't mean there wasn't a production line of them.  Ventress would still be alive, although she wasn't a sith anymore.  Snoke could be around and so might Dead Pirate Palpatine.  Perhaps the Nightsisters of Dathomir had a survivor. Canon wise that's all folks.

Still not convinced it will be a sith hearing the call.  It will be a jedi.  The only jedi to exist would be Luke and Ezra.  Ahsoka telling Mando to take Grogu there in the hope that Ezra hears it makes sense, as it ties up the Rebels story.

Although would love to see a Luke scene similar to Vader in Rogue One where you get to see his full range of powers.

All the Inquisitors were killed, although that doesn't mean there wasn't a production line of them.  Ventress would still be alive, although she wasn't a sith anymore.  Snoke could be around and so might Dead Pirate Palpatine.  Perhaps the Nightsisters of Dathomir had a survivor. Canon wise that's all folks.
Still not convinced it will be a sith hearing the call.  It will be a jedi.  The only jedi to exist would be Luke and Ezra.  Ahsoka telling Mando to take Grogu there in the hope that Ezra hears it makes sense, as it ties up the Rebels story.
Although would love to see a Luke scene similar to Vader in Rogue One where you get to see his full range of powers.

Ben Solo is alive at this point but is just a kid, there was a wee Easter egg about him when Grogu was first put on the stone, but whether or not that’s all it is I’m sure we’ll find out!!!

19 hours ago, Loki said:

Agree. Wondering if they could pull some Sith or Dark Jedi from the old EU ala Thrawn.

Forgot about Ventress, that would be a good one.

Luke would be great, just supremely over powered to the point of ridiculousness but just dropping in for an episode or two to take Grogu at the end of next season?

Ezra does make more sense with the Ahsoka story though. However her meeting the son of her old Master would be cool. Considering how much more powerful he would be compared to Vader by now.

There was a Nightsister in Fallen Order so who knows?

<cough cough> Kyle Katarn <cough cough>

I like that Fett is getting more depth to his character. I wonder if they may make him more of a morally ambiguous anti-hero type. Arguably greater longevity for the character that way.

I hope that you are right, but I’ve got a feeling that this is going to be just a massive redemption arc for Boba Fett, making up for the criminal misuse of the character in the original trilogy!!!
I think he’s going to become integral to the advancement of the current storyline and ultimately lay down his life to its cause or for “the child” and Mando is going to end up with the V5C for Slave 1, the Razor Crest isn’t getting patched up again, they were quite emphatic about that in the last episode!!!
Also the future Boba Fett series is apparently going to be a prequel, this is all giving me the fear for old Boba!!!

On 07/12/2020 at 11:13, Loki said:

As Disney have announced an Ahsoka series I would imagine they will keep Ezra for that season.  I'd expect to see Thrawn in that too.  I was hoping the next episode would drop at midnight but it hasn't.  Anyone know what time it does drop?

As Disney have announced an Ahsoka series I would imagine they will keep Ezra for that season.  I'd expect to see Thrawn in that too.  I was hoping the next episode would drop at midnight but it hasn't.  Anyone know what time it does drop?

I think you’ve got to allow for the time difference here, so it’s 8 in the morning I think!!!
It’s more likely that they drop it at 3 in the morning Eastern time so that the US all get it immediately on the same day, so that it’s midnight Pacific time and so on!!!
Not to sure as I’ve never been up that early to watch it but I might for the finale next week!!!

Man, I like this show, but as someone who knows basically nothing of the wider verse, apart from the movies, I feel like  I'm missing out on a lot when I go onto forums and see folk talking about the significance of this and that in the latest episode

Man, I like this show, but as someone who knows basically nothing of the wider verse, apart from the movies, I feel like  I'm missing out on a lot when I go onto forums and see folk talking about the significance of this and that in the latest episode

Looking at a lot of the latest announcements it’s becoming more and more apparent that The Clone Wars is the launching off point for a lot of the material these days.