Another Royal steps down...

1 hour ago, The OP said:

From what I can gather from his publicly declared bêtes noires, Harry’s order of causes for her mother’s death goes

1. Members of the press being on mopeds on the same road

2. Being in a car driven by a drunk driver

3. Her not wearing a seatbelt

4. Being coked off her tits so noticing or caring about 2 and 3.

FTFY

57 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Expect we would've saw a petition penned by some moonhowler of some sort by now if not for the UK government petition site currently not accepting any.

^^^Tried to start petition. 

23 hours ago, Futureboy said:

I watched a documentary a while ago which suggested we are one generation away from no royal monarch.

I live in hope.

Charles will finish it. The Queen doesn't say much and is able to play the benign old lady thing well that British people love. A lot of people feel protective of her, as pathetic/ridiculous as that sounds. You can see that by the outrage at Harry 'not even informing the Queen of this decision', shock horror, poor lady.

Charles is too vocal, stupid, and thoroughly unlikeable. And the public don't like his wife. I'm confident the whole thing will disintegrate under his leadership.

Edited by Diamonds are Forever

I've said it before but I cannot fathom the affection much of the British public have for the queen. She traipses about the place with a permanent face like a slapped arse, obviously doesn't want to be wherever she is, does not exude a scintilla of warmth and has no interest in normal citizens. What's the appeal?
Tourism ffs. Tourism

All he has done is gone public. He has done nothing different than Anne or Edward, who nobody even talk about these days. You never see Edward and you only ever see Anne at the rugby. None of them are part of the line of succession and are subsequently not that interesting, until they do something to outrage the public, like resign from public duty it would seem. The photo of the Queen, Charles, William and, erm, his laddie Timothy (?) must made Harry go mad.

It's not really that newsworthy at a time when the Middle East conflict may erupt any day, oh, and Brexit is just round the corner. Get it to f**k of my TV.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
20 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:
I've said it before but I cannot fathom the affection much of the British public have for the queen. She traipses about the place with a permanent face like a slapped arse, obviously doesn't want to be wherever she is, does not exude a scintilla of warmth and has no interest in normal citizens. What's the appeal?

Tourism ffs. Tourism

And subservience.

29 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

In fairness if I was Lizzie and I'd spent 70+ years travelling the world to look at things and be faced with crowds of gurning idiots worshipping me my enthusiasm for it would have gone long before I was in my 90s and still doing it

You wonder if they’re planning on following the swedes, where those not directly in the line of succession are removed from duties and encouraged to live a normal life.

Either that or he doesn’t want to be around his nonce uncle anymore.

I think the queens ok, she’s just of a past era when royalty has more standing. Plus I think she’s hoping outlive Charles.

I think once Williams on the throne we will see a modernisation and cut back on royal family.

The media are cretins though. More important news in the world.

25 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I think the queens ok, she’s just of a past era when royalty has more standing. Plus I think she’s hoping outlive Charles.

I think once Williams on the throne we will see a modernisation and cut back on royal family.

The media are cretins though. More important news in the world.

Did you mean to put she hopes her son dies before her? You're probably right.

The condemnation of Harry by the usual media suspects for not informing his soor-faced granny of his intentions is fucking pathetic.

They must all have forgotten the old bat's insensitive, inadequate response when Diana died. Harry was just 12 years old at the time, ffs.

How can they get so worked up over his decision to stand down, and just totally ignore the recent disclosures regarding Andy - The Beast of Buckingham Palace.

This disfunctional family have outlived any usefulness they might once have had.

Get rid of the lot...

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

That sounds like me at work.

I never thought I'd be able to relate to the Queen but you've sorted that for me. Ta.