The Relegation Battle

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 hours ago, Redwedge77 said:
Don't insult the intelligence of the young team.
I have come across rotten bodies which are less offensive than Weetoonlad.   

The young team that recently visited Palmerston certainly didn't appear to be overloaded with intelligence.

You obviously seem more obsessed about our young team than your teams utter  turgid performances of late. 

If QOTS don't win on Friday I am starting to think we will be ok and out of this.
Meh, Arbroath would have to have a complete breakdown to be relegated now. Even if we beat you in our game we're 5 points behind. Sad as it may be I'm struggling to see where we get those points.

Arbroath have ourselves, Thistle and Alloa to play so it really is in your own hands. There's absolutely no way ourselves or Thistle are getting 17 points.

It's between ourselves, Thistle and Alloa.

You boys are at it. 

Can never get too positive mate. [emoji23]

Will believe it when I see it, then I'll start thinking about more. Realistically about 2 wins and a draw from 10 would probably do it.

Dare I say it but I actually think we're resembling quite a solid championship outfit after our January business. Maybe we can just sneak into a playoff.

First things first though, getting as far away from the bottom as possible. Every game is a battle.

Have you not seen Fuctifano's posts? Statistically your chance of finishing in the bottom two was 1%. After last night even Terry Butcher couldn't get you relegated.

I've been looking yeah. But at the same time the last 2 games have shown how hard it can be to get points on the board. Dunfermline game was a battle, we had the better of Morton and still couldn't win. A couple of results either way good or bad can change a lot for a team and afterall we are only 8 clear of 9th.