Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Hasn’t it been established that antibodies disappear after a few months? The antibody tests sounds kinda pointless if it’s being used to establish how many people have had it.

They’d be better testing for T cells (I’ve no idea if such a test exists).

Assistant boss had to leave early today, his wife has tested positive. Won't have to take a test unless he shows symptoms. Manager also found out today we have been delivering to a site where two of the workers have tested positive, and the company owner hadn't bothered to phone all his suppliers. To say he isn't happy would be an understatement.... 

Just what we needed...

THE RISK from bird flu has been raised to high in Britain following confirmed cases.

The chief vets from Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland are urging bird keepers to maintain and strengthen their farm biosecurity measures in order to prevent further outbreaks of avian influenza in the UK.

As of today Friday the risk level of avian influenza incursion in wild birds in Great Britain has been raised from ‘medium to ‘high’ following two unrelated confirmed cases in England this week and increasing reports of the disease affecting flocks in mainland Europe

Was relatively funny* yesterday when after the operator of the rig I'm on had been harping on about being extra vigilant about Covid, the VP who was coming out to assess the anti-Covid setup amongst other things failed his Covid test. Two week onshore isolation for him instead.

*It's not really funny of course, but you know what I mean.

Nice of them to consider a Tier 4 lockdown for just when I get home btw. Great.

10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
19 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:
NS set to pull the trigger on nationwide L4 restrictions, apparently.
To be announced Tuesday, and in place by next weekend.

Source?

It's me. I'm roaring drunk and texting whatever comes into my head.

31 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

NS set to pull the trigger on nationwide L4 restrictions, apparently.

To be announced Tuesday, and in place by next weekend.

That's furlough for ye. Only way this virus is going away is. If all the TV transmitters and cables are cut. Nae media, carry on folks 😂