Coronavirus (COVID-19)

As someone who works on a day-to-day basis with MPs I can confirm that about 500 of them are "barely councillor level".
I'll defer to your significantly greater knowledge. Out of interest, and if you'd be willing to share your experience, who is the best politician you've seen in the commons over the years?

So been feeling like I've a particularly bad head cold all week, husband tested positive on Monday so 10 days kicked in, I think they started it on the 11th. Freedom day was going to be the 23rd. I've been taking lateral flows every day, negative after negative Felt like I was starting to feel better this afternoon, not great but better and boom there's your positive result and goodbye Christmas. Teenage son now hiding in his room refusing to engage with us. Joy to the world and all that.

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That is a tiny number of deaths.

We really need to get away from this idea that people are not allowed to die and that every death is avoidable.

To shut down a country for such numbers is absolutely ridiculous.

Also, 18 did not die yesterday...

The uncomfortable fact for these lockdown lunatics in power in Holyrood is that, behind all their screeching, doom mongering, and stamping of feet, they continue to dismiss any data from South Africa and hospital numbers and deaths continue to slowly fall.

They are gambling here to try and win big politically, just not with their money or businesses.

Screenshot_20211216-180008_Opera.jpg

Edited by Todd_is_God

1 hour ago, deegee said:

Everyone losing their minds over what is essentially a roast dinner next Saturday! 

It's a bit pathetic. Maybe if this happens again next year, people might want to to think if they want to base their actions in December on making sure they aren't isolating on Xmas day. It's actually damaging the economy.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Anyone going out this weekend hoping they test positive for some peace and quiet on Christmas?

I've been given a ticket to for Ocean Colour Scene at the Barras to tonight due to someone else dropping out. 

I'm not a fan but pints of diesel and Sturgeon greeting. How could I say no? 

I've been given a ticket to for Ocean Colour Scene at the Barras to tonight due to someone else dropping out. 
I'm not a fan but pints of diesel and Sturgeon greeting. How could I say no? 
Can't wait until people are saying that Ocean Colour Scene are murderers for allowing this to go ahead.