Coronavirus (COVID-19)

20 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

That answer shows exactly what he thinks of Scotland and the other devolved nations. He is a grade c**t and not fit to lead.

It really was spectacularly dismissive.  

His arrogance prevents him from appreciating the damage he's doing. 

He's giving a similar answer again right now.

18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Tory questions are even more sycophantic than usual

The Whip is getting more of the backbenchers to read out pre-prepared questions on Zoom. "Bulldog spirit" FFS. 😅

ETA: That Tory nonce asking a question clearly preparing the ground for austerity 2.0 moaning about public sector waste and taxpayers money another clear example.

Edited by NotThePars

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Successive Parliaments have treated the SNP members with utter contempt.

At normal PMQs as soon as a SNP MP rises to speak you can hear the increased volume from the Tory benches, that is a deliberate ploy.  Of course if they’re disrespecting our representatives then they are disrespecting us.

You disrespect our votes, we disrespect your feeble representatives.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Can you imagine Brenda and Roy in Rochdale even trying to comprehend any of this shambles? Faced with the option of staying in or going out, I wonder which option which they would choose? 

Don't international surveys suggest the British are the most frightened of this? I'd imagine they'll stay in for months and then die of something else.

54 minutes ago, virginton said:

Or they could just use public transport, which the rest of the country already subsidises to a massive degree to cater for the bloated metropolis of London (HS2; Crossrail; the Garden Bridge fiasco). People do not have a divine right to buy a house in some semi-rural, arse-end of Surrey and drive to their workplace in central London every day.

Stick to history.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Western Australia polis were flying drones about with flashing blue and red lights with speakers on them telling people to disperse and f**k off home. No coronavirus robot dogs though. 

This is just like at the start of the crisis, deliberately issuing contradictory advice so that they can appear to both be keeping business running to appease their friends, whilst absolving themselves from blame when it spreads by essentially saying you were all told to stay at home and stay safe. 

At the start he said pubs and cafes etc should stay open but people should not be going to them. It’s deliberately done to try and appease everyone.

Edited by Jambomo

I didn’t think we’d ever seen an outpouring of joy when a PM died again after Thatchers death.

With the way he’s been acting during the crisis I wouldn’t be surprised to even see Tories join in when Johnson dies.

The work of Boston Dynamics is about 18 months away from being ready to keep me up at night.

A horrific organisation and a window into a very murderous robotic future.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The work of Boston Dynamics is about 18 months away from being ready to keep me up at night.

A horrific organisation and a window into a very murderous robotic future.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

If Terminator has taught me anything, it's that to save the world from these robots, you need to go back in time and pump your best mate's maw

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

If Terminator has taught me anything, it's that to save the world from these robots, you need to go back in time and pump your best mate's maw

Might just do it now so its banked. f**k all better to do anyway. 

Raab mentioning other countries coming out of lockdown without the proper measures in place, this lot are narcissistic fickwits of the highest order.