Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Hang on. Just seen this utter shitfest of a post of yours.

Allow me to retort, you brainless tit.

Where did I ever say I Brenda was my employee? :1eye

Where did I say my company was the only one in the building? :1eye

Not sure where you are getting that bit in bold from. It's none of your business. :1eye

I have now had both the non-repayable business grant (which I received several weeks ago) and the SEISS (which I received yesterday) because I'm entitled to both. The process was quick and painless for both and I'd encourage others to apply if they are eligible. What I use that money for is entirely my choice in both cases and you, my sweet little rancid potato, are not getting to find out. :1eye

So in summary, nice Detective work Inspector Clouseau. Do you also have a fake French accent? :1eye

I'm always bemused by the sheer volume of forum chimps like you who hate your jobs and your lives. At least a couple of you are wittering away on other threads about how shite your lives are. You can't find the strength to fix the problems in your own lives but somehow you can dredge up the energy to sit and criticise the lives of others (it's not just me your doing it to). :1eye 
It's an absolute tragic way to waste the few years of life you have. And it's all on you, despite your ridiculous pish about the rich holding you all down. Much too much to say about other people. How do you people get out of bed in the morning with all this poison running through your heads.

Serious question. When you post this stuff do you, Bairny, the Rose and Chief Chimp Danger genuinely think this has any effect on me? All you really all fucking stupid enough to believe that? :lol:

This obsession you guys have with my business and my qualifications is very odd. None of you can go more than a few days without posting about it. It shouldn't affect you. It has f**k all to do with you. Go in peace and try and find some joy and happiness in your own lives before death takes you. What a bunch of nuggets you all are. :lol:

Is your business a limited company?

Signed: Chief Chimp Danger.

29 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was convinced this disaster was posted by a seething mess until the laughing emojis threw me off and proved me wrong. 

I found it inspiring, he's  right I'm going to change for the better. Real, lasting change.

Tomorrow, if the rain stays off and there's nothing on the telly.

Hang on. Just seen this utter shitfest of a post of yours.
Allow me to retort, you brainless tit.
Where did I ever say I Brenda was my employee? :1eye
Where did I say my company was the only one in the building? :1eye
Not sure where you are getting that bit in bold from. It's none of your business. :1eye
I have now had both the non-repayable business grant (which I received several weeks ago) and the SEISS (which I received yesterday) because I'm entitled to both. The process was quick and painless for both and I'd encourage others to apply if they are eligible. What I use that money for is entirely my choice in both cases and you, my sweet little rancid potato, are not getting to find out. :1eye
So in summary, nice Detective work Inspector Clouseau. Do you also have a fake French accent? :1eye
I'm always bemused by the sheer volume of forum chimps like you who hate your jobs and your lives. At least a couple of you are wittering away on other threads about how shite your lives are. You can't find the strength to fix the problems in your own lives but somehow you can dredge up the energy to sit and criticise the lives of others (it's not just me your doing it to). :1eye 
It's an absolute tragic way to waste the few years of life you have. And it's all on you, despite your ridiculous pish about the rich holding you all down. Much too much to say about other people. How do you people get out of bed in the morning with all this poison running through your heads.
Serious question. When you post this stuff do you, Bairny, the Rose and Chief Chimp Danger genuinely think this has any effect on me? All you really all fucking stupid enough to believe that? [emoji38]
This obsession you guys have with my business and my qualifications is very odd. None of you can go more than a few days without posting about it. It shouldn't affect you. It has f**k all to do with you. Go in peace and try and find some joy and happiness in your own lives before death takes you. What a bunch of nuggets you all are. [emoji38]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52737169

So much then for the 17 million lupus sufferers that the government was merely looking out for by blowing tens of millions on 2020's equivalent of magic beans. Give it another fortnight and we'll probably start clinical trials of bleach injections as well. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Is your business a limited company?

Signed: Chief Chimp Danger.

The only limit is his imagination.. Must be a Tony Robbins devotee.

Fúck me, just picture a scenario where your one objective is to convince a load of numptys on a football forum that you are a successful, well-educated businessman.

And you fail this badly. 🤣

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

3 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Pretty sure Magee posted in the Celtic thread recently , not seen@Hedgecutter post for a while tho.

One man fighting a long and lonely battle to keep Stirlings bogs flushing and boilers running.

No one will cheer for Mags tho....

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

The only limit is his imagination.. Must be a Tony Robbins devotee.

Fúck me, just picture a scenario where your one objective is to convince a load of numptys on a football forum that you are a successful, well-educated businessman.

And you fail this badly. 🤣

I think @oaksoft makes it easy for his distractors by failing to answer a simple question. Second time in a few days. 

Extraordinary thread

Fucking hell
I saw this report on newsnight last night. It's shocking.

Even the guy running the wealthy care home was shocked at the handling. His home is how every home should be run - and it should be fully funded by the taxpayer.

11 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Would go hand in hand with London cases continuing to fall despite packed trains, and nowhere else seeing infections rising after easing.

This is very encouraging. In fact, his whole Twitter is encouraging. Cheers for posting, not seen him before.

6 minutes ago, Slacker said:

This is very encouraging. In fact, his whole Twitter is encouraging. Cheers for posting, not seen him before.

He’s been very good to follow with all of the prophets of doom out there.

Edited by throbber

15 minutes ago, Slacker said:

His wiki page doesn't inspire confidence.

Sikora is very critical of cancer care available on the National Health Service (NHS).[17] During US President Barack Obama's push to enact healthcare reform, in early May 2009 he appeared in a Republican Party attack ad in the US criticising National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and the NHS.[20] Sikora told The Guardian that he did not know he would be used in the ad campaign, and that he agreed with Obama about the American health care system.[20] In the attack ad, Sikora was referred to as professor of oncology at Imperial College. This led Imperial to seek legal advice to stop Sikora from claiming to be a professor of cancer medicine at Imperial; a claim that he was understood to have made repeatedly over the previous five years.[21] On 29 January 2009, Sikora had introduced himself to a Commons health select committee as "...professor of oncology at Imperial College for 22 years."[21]

On Newsnight in 2017, he described the NHS as "the last bastion of communism".[22]

Sikora and the School of Medicine at Buckingham have in the past been supportive of alternative medicine.[23] For a short time, Buckingham offered a diploma in "integrated medicine" (a relatively recent euphemism for alternative medicine). Sikora was a Foundation Fellow of Prince Charles' now-defunct alternative medicine lobby group The Prince's Foundation for Integrated Health[24] and Chair of the Faculty of Integrated Medicine, which is unaffiliated with any university; it includes Drs Rosy Daniel and Mark Atkinson, who led Buckingham's "integrated medicine" course.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karol_Sikora

My mother took a second job working in elderly care homes about thirty years ago - she gave it up within a few months as the conditions and treatment of residents were appalling. Old ladies being punished for pissing themselves, shit like that. Her nightmare is that I put her in a home one day. There are regular scandals about conditions at care homes, and everybody acts shocked when the latest one pops up. It should be no surprise to anybody paying attention that provision for care homes has been poor. The simple fact of the matter is that not enough of us care for anything to happen about it.

Also, can we start a mailing list of folk to be notified when Oaksoft's entering meltdown please? I worry I've been missing them, and that's a wee stoater above.

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Sikora is a right wing idiot who should be ignored at every opportunity.

The virus might have changed him for the better, like what happened to Piers.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

His wiki page doesn't inspire confidence.

6 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Sikora is a right wing idiot who should be ignored at every opportunity.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Nah.

FFS. 🙃

Leaving aside the fact that he's a total b*****d then, is the Denmark situation encouraging or is he just putting his spin on it?

7 minutes ago, Slacker said:

FFS. 🙃

Leaving aside the fact that he's a total b*****d then, is the Denmark situation encouraging or is he just putting his spin on it?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22U1TC

In fairness it seems that there is no second peak, and things are fine there. They also shutdown earlier so had less of a first peak.

While it is encouraging, I don't think the situation is comparable.