Coronavirus (COVID-19)

35 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He got 15 greenies for that meltdown.

Green dots from absolute wrong uns like the Morrissey-loving racist though really count as fifteen red ones from a moral and posting quality perspective. That list of beige losers applauding your contribution would be a net -100 for any self-respecting poster. 

I responded to an earlier post that I was mentioned in but have just gone back and checked the last four or five pages; it’s all a bit bizarre.

P&B is the only ‘social media’ I do and my decision to cut back on my input, particularly in GN, is justified by the absolute pish some folk are posting.

That said I really appreciated this forum during lockdown when we were all a bit isolated.

2 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Wasn't one of pozbaird's reasons for his half hour journeys that the local supermarket didn't stock an extensive enough range of vegan products for him? warnock.png.651f11e0ced5fe42cb07b4a82d309c69.png 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That was the always looking on the bright side Thereisalight who complained that his local Asda didn't have a decent variety of veggie ready meals. Pointing out that there was nothing stopping him travelling further afield at the time did nothing to reassure him.

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

thereisalight?

Aye that was me, and it was vegetarian products not vegan 😂 at the time I wondered if an 50 mile round trip for those was “essential travel for food” 

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I have a different theory about why GD is a shadow of his former self. He would post on the nom nom nom thread but not upload photos, saying his wife wouldn't let him. We all said what just post photos so he eventually did and I think his wife got his phone and saw what he'd been up to and implemented controls on his P&B time.

get him audited

9 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

"He’s not married to her now – but it doesn’t matter. He was cricketer. "

Hopefully herself and her QAnon nuggets  can form a demo to brighten up the third test from the Oval

Aye, I read that. Illiterate, irrelevant drivel.

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Craigkillie demolishing pozbaird into the ether for all times is a top 5 moment in the history of The Website. I rose to my feet and punched the air when I read the post.

An all time great bodying.

On 30/03/2020 at 15:04, pozbaird said:

What do we gain from doing this? We gain the ability to only leave the house once. We combine being out for the shopping with going for our walk at the nearby Broadwood Loch, or the pond between the shops and Condorrat. While at the shops, we are quicker packing and paying, and getting out the shop again. Thus letting someone from the queue outside (should there be one) get in. We gain the ability to behave normally, for example, going up the aisle, and saying ‘ach, fancy a pack of those four cupcakes’, ‘nah, you chose last time, I fancy the millionaires shortbread.’. You know, normal happily married couple trivial shit that helps keep things seem a bit more normal in these far from normal times.  We can jointly choose a red wine we fancy, I can lift the heavier things.... I’ll leave it there.

Any more stupid fcuking questions? Nazi.

On 30/03/2020 at 16:01, craigkillie said:

This is one of the most terminally stupid posts I've ever read on here. I have no real issue with two folk sitting in the car together to go to their nearest shop as long as only one is going in for the shopping. It's not what I'd do, but I can understand the logic. I don't have an issue with two people going out a walk together - in fact we have done this a couple of times - it's probably good for you in terms of keeping things as "normal" as possible, although my wife has been getting annoyed about just how much of a wide berth I have given people.

However, choosing, in spite of all the evidence, to actually go in to the shops together is the height of selfishness. You are immediately making it harder for everyone else in that shop to keep their distance, and if you're the type of people that do that you're probably also the type who walk two abreast down the aisles or stand about with your trolley blocking the aisle having a discussion without even thinking about other customers.  Everyone there will think you are a pair of complete arseholes. When you're standing pondering your fucking cupcakes and blocking up the aisle, you are giving a fellow customer a moral quandary about whether to stand and wait for you or squeeze past and risk catching the disease off two people who are much more likely than average to have it because they're acting like fucking selfish imbeciles all the time.

Even a couple of weeks ago before these new regulations properly ramped up, when my wife and I went out an (essential) walk to drop food off for a vulnerable person and popped into the supermarkets on the way, one of us stood out in the car park and the other one went in. Somehow we managed to still get enough food to last us a week without facing any of those existential dilemmas you have posed about fucking red wine.

I might have let it slide if you hadn't then twice lowered the tone of the debate even further by comparing people who disagreed with you to Nazis. That singles you out as not just a wee bit selfish, but instead as a horrible fucking arsehole (or as you'd probably type it a "horrible fcuknig aresohle").

On 04/07/2020 at 18:27, pozbaird said:

If anyone has a clue why the person going by the name ‘marshmallo’ is red dotting every post I make on this forum, even innocent nonsense like this, please let me know. I’m a bit concerned. He’s either a mad stalker, or just a sad fcuk. Maybe both. I actually sent the guy a friendly PM, but he declined to answer. No matter....Answers on a postcard to.... is marshmallo a stalker or sad fcuk competition, c/o P&B.

First correct entry wins a bottle of Jim Beam.

If you’re reading this... it really doesn’t bother me, I actually find it funny. You sad individual. Fcuked you off that badly in the coronavirus thread did I? Keep em’ coming, cunto.

I'm not one for posting PMs myself but can you tell us, did pozbaird's correspondence with yourself fit the profile of "friendly"? @Marshmallo

Cunto. 😭

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo