Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, virginton said:

Your question has already been filed in the bin after your full day of blustering pish and that's where it's going to stay.

Better luck next time.

4B61F62E-7626-4D2E-BE62-3A31CBEC845E.jpeg.fd790b659afe480e96a340c33160a944.jpeg

Luckily, everyone can see your pathetic refusal to answer for what it is. Another ragdolling for the sites resident intellectual. 

Thanks for participating, get in touch again soon. 

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

There is literally zero point in trying to engage with that idiot. Angry posturing, big words so he appears intelligent, belittling every one else to make himself feel less inandequate somehow & to finish here is a picture of p***k with a fork.

The only idiot I can see around here is the one who lollops into his workplace on days off to 'help out' the staff who all hate him and announces his 'resignation' from an open Internet forum only to slink back under a new alias. That's genuine low double-digit IQ behaviour right there.

Get back in your box then.

Michael_Portillo-fill-493x328.png.d1a8375aeb3f2848acc19327c6df6868.png

7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Because that would show quite easily that positive results among school age children are quite similar to those of "young people" which isn't the narrative.

Which, remember, is 'school children categorically are not driving new positives; young people having house parties are.'

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Those are some dreadful posts from BawWatchin.

On a wider note, it's no surprise to see you putting yourself front and centre of  declaring the latest "headsgone" or "meltdown" on the forum. You and a few other middle-aged drones, who often paint themselves as the most virtuous, seem to get your jollies out of leading a baying mob.

It's quite sad all round really.

5c4a04ed8f5df_tenor(2).gif.7e766f0f3e8e163f589e3167d926f31a.gif

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Luckily, everyone can see your pathetic refusal to answer for what it is. Another ragdolling for the sites resident intellectual. 

Thanks for participating, get in touch again soon. 

If by 'everyone' you mean the shitflinging fantasist and the Tory-voting idiot currently playing the other roles in your triumvirate of fail, sure.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

The only idiot I can see around here is the one who lollops into his workplace on days off to 'help out' the staff who all hate him and announces his 'resignation' from an open Internet forum only to slink back under a new alias. That's genuine low double-digit IQ behaviour right there.

Get back in your box then.

Michael_Portillo-fill-493x328.png.d1a8375aeb3f2848acc19327c6df6868.png

So much factually wrong with that post, I went in for half a day during the height of the mayhem. Given that I am the Manager that isn't really a major stretch, the people I work with actually like me, it's the People at the top who think that when I don't treat people like shit, this is somehow a character flaw.

Edited by Perkin Flump

There is literally zero point in trying to engage with that idiot. Angry posturing, big words so he appears intelligent, belittling every one else to make himself feel less inadequate somehow & to finish here is a picture of p***k with a fork.
Ainsley isn't a p***k m99

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

If by 'everyone' you mean the shitflinging fantasist and the Tory-voting idiot currently playing the other roles in your triumvirate of fail, sure.

So far you have ran away from answering the same question at least 3 times, using various childlike patter. 

I think it's fairly obvious that I haven't needed any help either so that's just another of your wee false narratives that's painfully transparent. 

Evidently, unlike yourself I am capable of posting in good faith, and recognising that this is a football forum.....

"Playing the other roles in your triumvirate of fail" 😂😂😂😂😂

Holy shit man. 

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

On the tabby site breakdown in age group for weekly infections

0-4 yr  20

5-14 yr  66

15-19 yr  87

20-24 yr  181

25-44 yr 476

45-64 yr 358

65-74yr 59

75-84 yr 22

85+ yr 12

Really low for school age groups but may be down to them not getting symptoms so not tested for it.

Presumably if the kids had it and passed it on to near relatives who'd be more likely to be symptomatic, then it'd be easy enough to track that pattern, even if kids infections did not pop up in the statistics, they would in their links to those who did show infection, and would likely be tested or isolated in the same time frame as those relatives who were symptomatic.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
15 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:
There is literally zero point in trying to engage with that idiot. Angry posturing, big words so he appears intelligent, belittling every one else to make himself feel less inadequate somehow & to finish here is a picture of p***k with a fork.

Ainsley isn't a p***k m99

I know, I like him, that packaging was rather unfortunate though.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

So far you have ran away from answering the same question at least 3 times, using various childlike patter. 

I think it's fairly obvious that I haven't needed any help either so that's just another of your wee false narratives that's painfully transparent. 

Evidently, unlike yourself I am capable of posting in good faith, and recognising that this is a football forum.....

"Playing the other roles in your triumvirate of fail" 😂😂😂😂😂

Holy shit man. 

Tbf, I have never been happier to be assigned the role of Tory-voting idiot.

10 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Back in May "No fans at Dutch games until there is a vaccine, says health minister"

Yet I've just read a match report on the BBC website that states over 6000 fans were at Groningen v PSV.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54140858

Anyone know the reasons for this apparent U-turn?

@Marten 's probably your man for that. Or @stevieKTID . My only thought is that it's daft to hold people to their word with our understanding of the bug changing every day.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

@Marten 's probably your man for that. Or @stevieKTID .

Crowds have been allowed at games again after a trial at a number of friendlies. There are strict rules of social distancing in place. This basically happened after lobbying from the clubs with the government. Although the currend Covid19 situation in The Netherlands is worrying, so whether or not this was a good idea remains to be seen.

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Back in May "No fans at Dutch games until there is a vaccine, says health minister"

Yet I've just read a match report on the BBC website that states over 6000 fans were at Groningen v PSV.

I said at the time it was unwise for people to make sweeping emotive statements if they then back down on them a short time later.

It weakens the credibility of any future announcements IMO.

See also John Swinney.

Edited by Todd_is_God

42 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Probably Mumsnet.

55 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

The Health Minister, fresh into the spotlight following years of them being ignored entirely as we never hear from them in normal times, got the air time day to make some big statements and subsequently made sure that they used them for some tough posturing. 

Probably, any way. Hope he didn't undermine the tough posture by trying to play football and looking anything but tough. 

IMG-20200809-WA0002.jpg

Edited by Michael W