Coronavirus (COVID-19)

59 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

As a fellow Twitter user we have some mutual followers and followings, so naturally I’ve stumbled across your profile. Having seen your diminutive stature and dress sense, you’ll have to forgive me for thinking you looked like Eugene Thundercunt’s mini-me and far too old for skateboarding. Please don’t be offended, I’m only saying this now so that you understand why I shan’t be paying any attention to you critiquing my choice of jean.

Anyways, I digress. My main point is that oor George does good quality affordable and practical jeans. You could  almost be forgiven for thinking their traditional light blue bootcuts were designer label.

ETA: Just registered we’re still on the coronavirus thread 😄

Nice go at a @WaffenThinMint lite post this.  

I don't look anything like Eugene Thundercunt, you have simply tried to use that so you could say Thundercunt. Amazing. 

I don't understand what my height has to do with anything, it's not something you can control, would you have a go at someone for the colour of their skin? Apparently so going by this.  

I don't skateboard and never have, I certainly haven't mentioned it on my twitter so you've just made that up to make some reference to my age, again amazing. 

Quite a bizarre outburst really when you break it down. 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Nice go at a @WaffenThinMint lite post this.  

I don't look anything like Eugene Thundercunt, you have simply tried to use that so you could say Thundercunt. Amazing. 

I don't understand what my height has to do with anything, it's not something you can control, would you have a go at someone for the colour of their skin? Apparently so going by this.  

I don't skateboard and never have, I certainly haven't mentioned it on my twitter so you've just made that up to make some reference to my age, again amazing. 

Quite a bizarre outburst really when you break it down. 

Where’d I say you looked like Thundercunt or skateboarded? I said you dressed like a Thundercunt/skateboarder. 

Read things properly and calm down ffs.

It can hardly come as a surprise especially after things like the Leyton Orient shambles. How can more than 10 players at a club all be infected if they are doing what they've been told by the club? Just as well Spurs paid for the testing to get carried out, bit amazed it's not yet been called off...

Not saying anything new but a good chunk of these new restrictions that BJ has announced are already in place in Scotland. 

What do we take from that? 

• Either they are going to make bugger all difference or
  • They do make a difference in which case we must be collectively not following them up here

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Did the fat Tory c**t announce help for the hospitality industry ?

I'm stunned that such a huge industry, such a massive part of UK life that employs hundreds of thousands of people, and which is hardest hit by these measures, gets so little support.

It's almost as if these people who are barmen, waiters or hotel staff are below worth worrying about. 

Whilst nothing surprises me with said fat tory c**t, I was genuinely surprised there wasn't even a mention of a Chancellor update on those sectors. I work in the Events Business and I've already witnessed 2 large companies go bust, one being a previous employer. Many Production Companies across Scotland have more than halved their workforce with talented Technicians on the brunt, then there's the Theatres and Concert Halls. Furlough has been a godsend but that's coming to an end and despite a lot of noise being made by the industry, there's no hope of any help. Covering wages is one thing, companies still need to pay many bills including rent, mortgages, insurance, utilities etc etc. Freelancers have been absolutely shafted, got many mates who are freelance one of whom is now struggling mentally whereas others have managed to find work - mostly at Amazon.

The events industry is so undervalued. Transport, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Security being 5 types of business that rely heavily on organised events. If you dig deeper there's even more.

1 minute ago, John MacLean said:

Not saying anything new but a good chunk of these new restrictions that BJ has announced are already in place in Scotland. 

What do we take from that? 

• Either they are going to make bugger all difference or
  • They do make a difference in which case we must be collectively not following them up here

Some of these measures are also in place in parts of England as it is and have generally proved ineffective. 

23 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's almost as if these people who are barmen, waiters or hotel staff are below worth worrying about. 

You mean it's almost as if the relatively low paid, who raise comparatively little for the exchequer relative to staff in other sectors, aren't worth worrying about from a Tory government perspective?

I for one am shocked.

Edited by Hedgecutter

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Where’d I say you looked like Thundercunt or skateboarded? I said you dressed like a Thundercunt/skateboarder. 

Read things properly and calm down ffs.

You’re creeping about the guys twitter and slagging his appearance yet telling him to calm down? You really have no shame at all.