Coronavirus (COVID-19)

23 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Jase and Dev will be toasting the latest bewildering decison with a wee cup of horlicks.  Meanwhile someone in SG will be looking to bring in prohibition, we mist stop those naughty people from enjoying their lifes.

Called it earlier in week, preposterous decison by a shower of bed wetting shitebags.

We jist don't know.  Pitiful stuff it really is.

I presume that the Rangers Celebration march will still be taking place at the weekend. Cannot see any action being taken to prevent it.

When are people going to realise that all Sturgeon wants is total control over people's lives. Her manifesto pledges are broken after a week so why should we believe anything she says?  When are the press going to take her to task?  Who is she going to invite for the "Adult Conversation"?

Myself and a group of friends have all had enough of her crap and are going to get on with our lives.

The seethe is delicious hahahahahahaha, they’ve got you all on strings. You love to see it hahahahahahahaha.

I am very intelligent. I am winning.

Edited by ICTChris

You vote for an authoritarian group with previous then you deserve what you get. 

I've been saying for a while this blind servility to lovely wee Nicola is not a healthy thing but aye here we are. As you please, she knows best. Keep the faith. 

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Hopefully everyone just breaks the rules they are able to en masse like travel and indoor mixing. Disastrous stuff for the huge number of businesses who’ve brought in stock, brought back staff etc ready to open and have had the rug pulled from under them again.

Big team found. See you the morn 😉

7 minutes ago, virginton said:

Sit down and shut up, you snivelling, Tory c**t. 

Fucking hell Gordon S lite is angry tonight. 

You voted for this you bootlicking neeky shitebag. Own your servility. 

I fully expect that in 1 or at most 2 weeks time when the 2 spikes in cases haven’t led to increases in hospital numbers then both areas will get added to level 2 and we crack on with the way out together
In which case I’ll let them off the hook

If it’s back to playing fuckin musical tiers aw summer based on case numbers then I’ll have a full heads gone SNP OUT WATP FTP

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Right so we should have instead voted for which party, which would have left us where exactly? 

This isn't even a defence of the Scot government because this is clearly a batshit decision and I disagree with it as vehemently as anyone else and have already mocked it but it looks like none of the other parties are even disagreeing so you can't blame people as if they fucking knowingly voted Glasgow into level 3. That's just as mental as Sturgeon punting them there.

oie_4FiFDf7axKTT.jpg

Not surprised there are spikes.

Folk are stupid enough to take selfies in gyms, beer gardens with distancing and plaster it all over social media.

I think we are fucked until at least Christmas.

Sick of this pish.
You mean doing what they're legally allowed to do?

Its brainwashing like this that's the issue not some "spike" when there is next to nobody being seriously effected anymore.

26 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You vote for an authoritarian group with previous then you deserve what you get. 

I've been saying for a while this blind servility to lovely wee Nicola is not a healthy thing but aye here we are. As you please, she knows best. Keep the faith. 

Gammon, minter traitor! Simp, yer da, gammon, tOrY sCuM, daily mail gammon.

18 minutes ago, virginton said:

Sit down and shut up, you snivelling, Tory c**t. 

It's completely baffling to me. So many folk still think criticising the SG means that you are instantly onside with their preferred brand of politics.

15 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Fucking hell Gordon S lite is angry tonight. 

You voted for this you bootlicking neeky shitebag. Own your servility. 

You voted for a bunch of dogwhistle racists to conduct dawn raids to drag people out of their homes. Sit down and shut up with your 'authoritarian' drivel then. 

Edited by vikingTON