Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Turned into the briefing to catch BJ say extending lockdown will save many "thousands" of lives. Utter bullshit considering its averaging about 10 deaths a day 

Same this morning on BBC Breakfast where some professor fella (he is on regularly on a Saturday morning with Linda Bauld) made comment that this variant is 60% more transmissible which means x60 times more people getting ill and in hospital. Utter bullshit and his degree clearly isn’t in simple arithmetic if he thinks 60% equals x60. What is as frustrating is that the presenters rarely call out the nonsense spoken by the doom- mongers.

I for one am utterly shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that our lying charlatan fraud of a PM has backtracked on his promise to have everything open next week. Did not see that coming at all!

44 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Game was shite today but was in a boozer where it was mobbed. No apps, no table numbers, no masks, no worries. Felt too much like normality especially the fitba failure.

Shirley Scotland getting gubbed adds to the feeling of normality 

I for one am utterly shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that our lying charlatan fraud of a PM has backtracked on his promise to have everything open next week. Did not see that coming at all!
And is still giving it the "vVaRiEnTs, We JuSt DoNt KnOw" bullshit.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Too many people celebrating after Wales win the Euros

I cant live in a world where the actions of Welsh people can have consequences elsewhere

I had 3 options for the country.

One seems less likely after today, and I couldn't bring myself to write the other, so it had to be Wales

9 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Was good to be at football today and the masks and social distancing rules being roundly ignored.  Apologies when Leitch uses this as an excuse for stopping anyone getting back in regularly next season.

Good to hear, 

JL and Devi will be seething hearing this. 

Wife got her first jab today, apparently Dewars was absolutely mobbed and it took her an hour to get in and out.

It's ridiculous that tests are getting pushed at folk rather than any easing of restrictions

39 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Tbf it was a not before date.  It was never set in stone.  Still think he’s shat the bed though which means f**k all will happen in Scotland for a few weeks.