Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Similar for me. I've just moved house and therefore do not have broadband currently, so was in the office most of last week. Whilst we don't have plastic crap everywhere, there are the other standard measures in place:
- Capacity limit of 30%. In practice given we've to book a desk, I'd say total capacity is around 20-25% due to the desks that are not bookable. There are maybe a couple of dozen out of c500 that have been in. 
- One way entrance and exit with one way system in place for walking round the office. Since I can't be arsed doing a massive detour everytime I go to the toilet or to get a cup of tea or glass of water, I ignore the latter. 
- Wear a mask when moving around the office. The most pointless of theatre. 
- Maximum of one or two in the kitchen at any time, depending on size. 
-Meeting rooms limited on capacity depending on size and face to face meetings discouraged. 
-My personal favourite: designated sides of the stairway to walk on, coz Covid. On a staircase that is at best four feet wide. 
Thursday and Friday there were a few of us so. It was pretty good. When it's empty it's utterly soul destroying though. 

One or two in the kitchen depending on size? One chubby or two skinny folk?

47 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Clownshoes giving the patronising guff about putting things in “pencil” and “we have to learn a new word - indicative”

I’d still think he was a cock if he spoke to adults like adults, but he’s absolutely infuriating with that shite.

He's an arrogant wee fucker. The sooner he slides back into obscurity, the better for everyone's mental health. This constant barrage of fear has normally sane folk absolutely terrified.

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I was up in Fountainbridge last night and pubs and restaurants were heaving with Lions fans, clearly few of whom were local to Murrayfield.

Respect, from a Zebra fan x

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You could pretend to be a Sevco fan and kick the shit out of it.

And then blame the SNP for not allowing them to kick the shit out of some completely irrelevant other thing. 

6 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

Forgive the shite source but:

Clown shoes saying that we *should* have no crowd restrictions post August 9th

It's a huge boost for the SPFL and means the first Old Firm game of the campaign is likely to have a capacity crowd at Ibrox when the Rangers and Celtic meet in August.

titter.png

Is anything like this happening up here?

My pal got their first dose on Friday and was told he’ll be contacted at any point between week 3 and 6, but to keep an eye out for walk in clinics for his second dose.

46 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Are domestic vaccine passports still a thing, thought this pish had already been consigned to the bin.

They're being used (along with LFT) for things like the Euro final and Silverstone, also the Download festival last week, probably Wimbeldon as well but I'm not 100% sure 

I had to phone 101 earlier, nothing to do with grassing on folk before anyone starts. Anyway at the end of the call the woman said "can I just ask if you have covid symptoms or anyone in the household" . The police weren't coming to the house so fck knows why she needed to know that. Just another example of covid being brought into things where there is no relevance. Anyone else had this when they've phoned 101?

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I had to phone 101 earlier, nothing to do with grassing on folk before anyone starts. Anyway at the end of the call the woman said "can I just ask if you have covid symptoms or anyone in the household" . The police weren't coming to the house so fck knows why she needed to know that. Just another example of covid being brought into things where there is no relevance. Anyone else had this when they've phoned 101?

I had to fill in loads of forms to go on holiday recently, and the number of irrelevant data harvesting questions they added on was seriously annoying. Portugal and Spain just asked the relevant ones, like was I tested or jagged and where was I staying, the UK one went on forever. Bet they sell on the data. In your case however they probably make it a rule just in case police do have to visit. They've been a bit slow getting round to vaccinating them.

6 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Where are these walk in places.  My workmate in his 30's still aint had his first jab.  He says it's due to him moving.  I think he's a shitebag thats afraid of needles.

We've had about 4 "come and get your jag" letters for the old tenants in ours in the last few weeks so folk not updating their GP/lags in the crossover could be having some effect 

Grass

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Every single caller to police gets asked that question, because (even though you say you werent having the police at the door) if it eventually does need someone to go to your house then at least they can wear the appropriate ffp3 masks. 

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Every single caller to police gets asked that question, because (even though you say you werent having the police at the door) if it eventually does need someone to go to your house then at least they can wear the appropriate ffp3 masks. 

Do the police get issued them?