Stranraer v Rovers

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:
1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:
Unsurprisingly, I will not be at Stair Park today. The kids birthday season is in full effect. 
If we can get a 1-0 win that’ll do lovely. COYR.

Birthday season? When I was a kid I got an orange and a pair of socks.

Nerf guns aplenty, Nerf Nitrocars, a hoverboard and a Real Madrid strip so far. They don’t know they’re born!

If he’s lucky he’ll maybe get a trip to the Rovers before the season is out.

45 minutes ago, Roath Raver said:

Thanks! Unfortunately I couldn’t make the game as my daughter was playing for one of the Rovers’ girls teams this morning. Normally I try to do most of the editing during the journey home when I go to away games but today I won’t get the footage until a time that clashes with other commitments. 

Will be listening intently whilst preparing the highlights graphics and praying for a win... this will be a tough test for us but I think the boys have shown a great ability to dig in many times this year.

Good luck to her too...and that game is likely to be considerably more silky than the pending hurricane show. 

Rovers have got the wind at their backs, but if anything, it's causing our defence more issues than anything else up til this point. Couple of crosses into the Rovers box have been cleared more by chance than by skill.

In other news, Steven MacLean is wearing odd coloured boots like he's at the 2014 World Cup, and I'm very much here for it.

The wind is really moving around. Andy Stirling has just absolutely done Michael Miller on the left wing, and his cross wasn't exactly driven, but the moment it left his foot the wind caught it and it flew out for a goal kick.

That wee move aside, the Rovers have settled into the game. MacLean headed a great MacDonald cross wide, and that's probably been the best chance of the game.

Stranraer corner flies straight into the goal... But someone was holding Robbie Thomson back.

Nobody's getting to grip with the wind, which is primarily blowing across the pitch now. But it's swirling around so much the advantage changes from possession to possession.

Penalty Stranraer. Looked like a dangling leg from Michael Miller, right down in the corner. Stevenson struggled to take it because the ball kept blowing off the spot, and I think it may well even have been moving as he hit it, but Thomson went the wrong way.