Kilmarnock v The Rangers

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

One thing I notice when being a diddy fan is when we get into the spl the decisions the OF get against us are mental like, is this an actual joke?

The refs in league one seem more competent than the utter shitbags that officiate the top league.

For rangers to genuinely complain is batshit crazy, like a spoiled child.

The lower down the leagues the more prone players are to kick f**k out of each other and 'let them know you are there'. Refs in those divisions know this and - within leg breaking reason - let them get on with it.  None of this slight push, free kick stuff.

Hilarious viewing last night.

FWIW, I think the ref got the two big decisions wrong. The handball for Killie's first and the Morelos push. Which made it that much more funny. Morelos should have been off. Perhaps the **** should look at the likes of him throwing himself to the ground looking for a penalty when he has a great chance to take a shot and wonder why they've fucked it. Again.

10 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

86193257_413260972815572_7571090537466298368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=dsGxJwgfBQkAX-ok29g&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7bdf640da79128a633d60298427eac72&oe=5EFE9C52

I’ve always had Neil Doncaster & Co marked down as incompetent cockwombles, but credit where it’s due - to have the official SPFL yellow title hopes bin in place at Rugby Park is superb organisation.

A tremendous night. The second half not only showed how bad Rangers are right now but also how good we can be on our day. Add in all the nonsense from that lot about refereeing conspiracies against them and you have a most delicious win to savour indeed. At first when the banter years started I was gutted that on the rare occasions Killie played Rangers we always seemed to shite the bed. Now we've very much taken the baton from Hibs who in turn took it from Dundee United and I don't ever want to let it go because it's just too much fun. 

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

I’ve always had Neil Doncaster & Co marked down as incompetent cockwombles, but credit where it’s due - to have the official SPFL yellow title hopes bin in place at Rugby Park is superb organisation.

That picture's from Livi. Still, odd that I didn't see that flag anywhere last night...

That first Morelos dive, ffs.  Later one almost as bad. Does he ever wonder what he might do if he stays on his feet?  Clear push on the disallowed goal as well. No idea where they get this 'aw a Catholic/F****n conspiracy' from (apart from them being a fan based riddled with religious, bigoted fanatics with a serf-like loyalty to Queens and Princes of course).

Edited by rainbowrising