Is this weekend the last match we get to go to this season?

2 hours ago, Munoz said:

I get more and more surprised - and not in a good way - with each utterance that Dave Cormack makes.

Some of these Chairmen / Owners need to sit back, have a look at whats happening in the real world before issuing their next statement........................

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I get more and more surprised - and not in a good way - with each utterance that Dave Cormack makes.

Some of these Chairmen / Owners need to sit back, have a look at whats happening in the real world before issuing their next statement........................

Statement after statement after statement but no actual ideas or clue on how or when or even why we finish at this stage.  

It will be essential travel only well beyond August. Leisure and holiday travel outwith the UK is miles beyond August. The Czechs have already announced plans to stop travel in or out for a year. Non essential travel needs a full certificated vaccination program coordinated across Europe.

I was thinking mainly in the sense of European ties as there seems to be plans of finishing this seasons Europe in August and starting next seasons in August as well.

So if that is the case and we get to August , we would be giving options of how to play the early ties or being withdrawn from them , if the government insists on no to even any closed door games at that point.

The same as war areas when they cannot play games on their own territory

I would astonished if we had a uk travel ban in August still.

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Your right … … … What planet is this guy living on 

4 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

If football is closed according to sturgeon , that doesn’t mean UEFA will accept that, we could be asked to play games in neighbouring countries for example

Aye because travelling between countries is gonna be a breeze......

You know what would be interesting is to sting Cormack with the offer of the same money as 3rd position (the only possible improvement they can have) and a promise of a European slot (say at the expense of the Scottish Cup position - as might be delayed until after Euro qualifying had started) and to do this in a Fake Sheik style manner.

I'm betting he'd bite that hand right off you and be happy to go back on his current comments. I could be wrong of course, but that's how I feel it would go down.

The CMO, Chris Witty, today.....

"We have to be very realistic if people are hoping it’s suddenly going to move from where we are in lockdown to where suddenly into everything is gone, that is a wholly unrealistic expectation.

We are going to have to do a lot of things for really quite a long period of time, the question is what is the best package and this is what we’re trying to work out.

If you release more on one area, you have to keep on board more of another area so there’s a proper trade-off and this is what ministers are having to consider."

Later he was even more explicit.

"In the long run, the exit from this is going to be one of two things, ideally. A vaccine, and there are a variety of ways they can be deployed ... or, and/or, highly effective drugs so that people stop dying of this disease even if they catch it, or which can prevent this disease in vulnerable people.

Until we have those, and the probability of having those any time in the next calendar year are incredibly small and I think we should be realistic about that.

We’re going to have to rely on other social measures, which of course are very socially disruptive as everyone is finding at the moment.

But until that point, that is what we will have to do but it will be the best combination that maximises the outlooks but it’s going to take a long time and I think we need to be aware of that."

Closed doors games if any at all then......

20 hours ago, Green Day said:

Steve Brown actually coming out of a PR situation looking pretty rosy for once (I'm aware I've now jinxed it and a statement saying Saints are fucked because our pathetic support unless we expand the leagues tomorrow is inbound).

All Saints have given is an update to the fans about the situation, and a suggestion on how the fans can help support the club.

2 hours ago, lionel wickson said:

58 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That seems to present two different cases, which is correct or is it the classic case of three blind men and an elephant?

30 minutes ago, Ric said:

That seems to present two different cases, which is correct or is it the classic case of three blind men and an elephant?

UEFA change their minds daily, they make the spfl seem competent by comparison.