Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

What sort of a club refuses to speak to the BBC?

One concomitant with producing garbled statements?

18 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What's the difference?  I keep seeing posts to this effect, but nobody has yet explained the distinction.  I fail to see how it's intrinsically more unfair to see a side punished because the season was prematurely halted, than seeing one rewarded on the same basis.

Please confirm that you are doing some mild wind-up here as I refuse to believe anyone is thick enough to not know the difference.

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

So they did gain, jeezo. A lot of easy questions not being answered in the last 24 hours!

I never said they didnt, you asked me why they voted.

9 minutes ago, Muggy said:

IMG_5688.jpg Who knows?

If Dundee actually sent it then they just have to come out and say so. At the moment it sounds like they've claimed they did and then snaked the other Championship clubs whilst trying to pin the blame on someone else.

Edited by craigkillie

36 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Isn’t Drysdale the oddball who pretended to be his 14-year-old son on P&B after being caught out posting complete nonsense?

A wee team poster will be able to confirm.

Not him (well I don't think so anyway)

However, he DID hire Gary Locke instead of Jack Ross which started us on a path to relegation, allow our best player - Vaughan - to go on loan to Dumbarton who's subsequent goals helped partly to relegate us; and was implicit in the clusterfuck of goalkeeper registration that eventually lead to us playing Ryan Stevenson in goals v Ayr which we lost...

....and went a long way to relegate us.

There are other instances.

So ICT are only interested in helping clubs like Thistle avoid relegation. Now suddenly a 14 team league is appearing in the horizon. They are only interested in helping themselves.
The SPFL dangled the "discuss reconstruction" carrot - ICT are absolutely right to not trust these b*****ds

35 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Too many clubs voted too early to benefit there own cause . 28 days to vote why not wait till the outcome of the next Fifa meeting . then see what way we lie simple

Aye, even our Officials could have come up with a good lie by then.

Really quite disappointed in John Nelms. I live round the corner from him and he's got a detached house with a massive garden so it's not as if we are exactly close. Neighbour has already phoned the police on him due to a noise disturbance.

I'm more disappointed that he's a Ronan fan, and I'm absolutely sick to death of this being played:

So ICT are only interested in helping clubs like Thistle avoid relegation. Now suddenly a 14 team league is appearing in the horizon. They are only interested in helping themselves.

Surely though reconstruction will mean Thistle stay up [emoji848] win/win

9 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Not him (well I don't think so anyway)

However, he DID hire Gary Locke instead of Jack Ross which started us on a path to relegation, allow our best player - Vaughan - to go on loan to Dumbarton who's subsequent goals helped partly to relegate us; and was implicit in the clusterfuck of goalkeeper registration that eventually lead to us playing Ryan Stevenson in goals v Ayr which we lost...

....and went a long way to relegate us.

There are other instances.

He's just the club secretary. Hilarious that he managed to f**k up a simple e-mail. Glad he's nowhere near a senior position considering his reputation from Raith, but seems a nice lad.

Twitter is hysterical today - both arse cheeks having a go at Dundee.

Celtic fans pulling the Dundee voting with the **** line.

Rangers fans saying that Dundee will bend over for Celtic.

I don't think that these morons get the message that it isn't about either of their scummy clubs.

2 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

He's just the club secretary. Hilarious that he managed to f**k up a simple e-mail. Glad he's nowhere near a senior position considering his reputation from Raith, but seems a nice lad.

Oh he fucked up contracts with us too

I wouldn't trust him to lick the right side of a stamp 

Forfar chairman saying they are only due £3700 in final payments.
Say they want clarity so they can sort out contracts and accounts for next season. Fair enough.
Then goes onto say we can expect £75000 from the relegation of Thistle and Falkirk staying down.
Sorry pal, if it comes to it no bridies for me next season.

3 minutes ago, pantene proV said:

Oh he fucked up contracts with us too

I wouldn't trust him to lick the right side of a stamp 

You missed giving away David Bates a now international player to Rangers as "we couldn't stand in the lads way"

Wouldn't surprise me if he fucked up an email