Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

36 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

Easy, top Those clubs in the play off places get automatic promotion e.g the top 4 in the Championship etc.

My Team: Ayr United.

I for one am shocked that everyone's idea of fairness seems to coincidentally involve their team being promoted or spared relegation.

Yasss Rangers calling for Neil Doncaster's head. Brilliant.
https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-football-club-statement/
While this is immensely funny, the current clusterfuck simply underlines the absolute insanity of keeping this utter fucking buffoon on after his previous f**k ups [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

What's clear is you're now shiting yourself and talking out your arse. Think it's a far greater question on SPFL if they can't notice an apparently obvious vote. Either they missed it and are incompetent or being corrupt as f**k.

So why have the leadership of your club now gone to ground and why did they not immediately resubmit the vote? 

1 minute ago, VladimirMooc said:

So why have the leadership of your club now gone to ground and why did they not immediately resubmit the vote? 

Because there's 'clear' evidence of Neil Doncaster and the SPFL being at it so it sounds like Nelms just decided to scrap it.

1 minute ago, VladimirMooc said:

You seriously don't think this was in any way forced? Given the news that is coming out you should perhaps consider that.

7 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

My Team: Ayr United.

I for one am shocked that everyone's idea of fairness seems to coincidentally involve their team being promoted or spared relegation.

Its called being lighthearted

15 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Promoting teams is 1 thing but relegating teams with a more than decent chance of staying up is farcical. 

What's the difference?  I keep seeing posts to this effect, but nobody has yet explained the distinction.  I fail to see how it's intrinsically more unfair to see a side punished because the season was prematurely halted, than seeing one rewarded on the same basis.

Still 25 days left m9.
Too many clubs voted too early to benefit there own cause . 28 days to vote why not wait till the outcome of the next Fifa meeting . then see what way we lie simple

Clubs jumping in and voting hope Dundee vote on last day possible what ever way their going Yes /No

14 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Haven’t St Johnstone gained by the sum of approximately 100k for voting through this proposal?

Clarity 😂 I know it and you know it that it’s all about money. 

Tommy Wright has said next seasons budget likely wont be affected whether we finish 6th or 7th, due to loss of home games and potential visits of the OF.

It's completely selfish, but St Johnstone will happily see this season called to a halt today, no matter what the proposal. If youd offered to null and void the season, hand out the prize money where clubs are, and move on, theyd have said yes.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What's the difference?  I keep seeing posts to this effect, but nobody has yet explained the distinction.  I fail to see how it's intrinsically more unfair to see a side punished because the season was prematurely halted, than seeing one rewarded on the same basis.

Because promotion doesn’t generally lead to negative financial repercussions? Nobody is going to be made redundant because the club they work for is promoted. No club will be worse off for being promoted. 

Pretty straight forward if you spend more than 3 seconds thinking about it. 

Edited by VladimirMooc

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tommy Wright has said next seasons budget likely wont be affected whether we finish 6th or 7th, due to loss of home games and potential visits of the OF.

It's completely selfish, but St Johnstone will happily see this season called to a halt today, no matter what the proposal. If youd offered to null and void the season, hand out the prize money where clubs are, and move on, theyd have said yes.

So they did gain, jeezo. A lot of easy questions not being answered in the last 24 hours!