Lockdown Achievements

17 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Been playing more guitar and masturbating less

Strumming or finger picking? 

What are you playing anyway? You inspired me last night and I started learning Nirvana's About a Girl. I'm shite at barre chords but Kurt used some very simple ones even a sausage-fingered gimp like me can manage them. 

17 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Been playing more guitar and masturbating less

I don’t think I have done it more than 3 times in one day so far and there’s been days gone by when I haven’t even done it at all.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I don’t think I have done it more than 3 times in one day so far and there’s been days gone by when I haven’t even done it at all.

I've been put on some hormone treatment for my prostate which has pretty well killed off my desire to w**k. On the the other hand I've been getting some fantastically erotic and orgasmic dreams with no sticky sheets, so on the whole a bonus I think.

I have been enjoying a lot of time in my south facing garden of late, and when ever I have been out for my walks I have seen so many gardens that face the opposite way and from what I can tell they get little to no sunshine on their back gardens. Would anyone chose to have a north facing garden because they enjoy being in the shade during a Scottish summer? Do a good number of people not care about whether they get sunshine on their garden? Does a south facing garden add money to your property?

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have been enjoying a lot of time in my south facing garden of late, and when ever I have been out for my walks I have seen so many gardens that face the opposite way and from what I can tell they get little to no sunshine on their back gardens. Would anyone chose to have a north facing garden because they enjoy being in the shade during a Scottish summer? Do a good number of people not care about whether they get sunshine on their garden? Does a south facing garden add money to your property?

It certainly can't be a bad thing, as a nice extra if you list your home.

Same here, garden wise, it can get a bit hot though if/when we get really decent warm weather.

I like the sun content just now, anything over 20° and I'm toiling on the patio

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Lying in the conservatory drinking wine and listening to Virgin Anthems on my Amazon Echo.

Was 50 degrees when I came in but I’ve opened windows.

An achievement?  Hell yes.

I was listening to The Beach Boys, with a glass of The FireTree sauvignon/pinot earlier.

Just in the dining room with the patio doors open though.