How are we all doing?

In terms of Facebook, several years ago I unfollowed almost all my “friends” aka lots of vague acquaintances I’d felt obliged to friend on Facebook. I kept on following my real close friends and what few family are on it, and followed lots of interesting sites and places. My Facebook experience is hugely improved, I would highly  recommend this course of action, definitely good for mental health.

You are still connected to people but don’t have to read their incessant shite on a daily / hourly basis

Edited by Snobot

12 minutes ago, Geez a Braco said:

Deleted your PM.  

Never contact me again.  

Ok  was just a suggestion because if what you said about feeling low.  Sorry.

You could've just told me that in a private message rather than doing it the way you did.  Grow up son  

Edited by HooseLee

A few weeks plus lying on the couch, watching the telly, plenty of bevvy and food, streaming sites etc sounded great to start with. Going oot for a few hours per day on the bike is keeping me reasonably sane/ish, not sure how sane I'll be after a few more weeks of this.

2 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Remember, wearing a mask will not keep you from getting Greyfriars Bobby.

See the source image

They should keep that mask on him to keep his nose being rubbed by fuckwits who believed some shite made up by an Oz cnut. 

I don't particularly like the idea of being fenced in as the spring is my favourite time of the year. 

Not particularly missing the drink (some would say not buying a round for months is some kind of heaven for me..). I think I might come out of this healthier ironically enough as I needed to lose weight and I'm eating quite healthily.

I always said it would take a month of Sundays to tidy the garden and clean the house and now I've effectively got a month of Sundays I can't be arsed. I think I'll have to make a list of tasks and just get on with them. I have plenty of books to read as well.

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

That PB getting bites again?

Possibly even 2 of him. Think he's Geez a Braco but think he could also be HooseLee.

A very sad man. A total garbage nonce.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Possibly even 2 of him. Think he's Geez a Braco but think he could also be HooseLee.

A very sad man. A total garbage nonce.

You've lost me?  He said that he was shaving body hair because of feeling low  I just wrote and suggested a helpline and their merits  nonce? Pretty heavy comment mate 

Just joined today   bad decision.  Ta 

Edited by HooseLee

1 minute ago, HooseLee said:

You've lost me?  He said that he was shaving body hair because of feeling low  I just wrote and suggested a helpline and their merits  nonce? Pretty heavy comment mate 

Just joined today   bad decision.  Ta 

Depends on if you're PB or not

I’m doing ok, still working for some reason and as I’m in the training “programme” for now lack of customers doesn’t affect my pay.
Still in daily contact with daughter No. 2, few times a week with No.3 and actually had a conversation with No.1 today which is a step in the right direction.

Managing to do a couple of AA meetings in the house and some via Zoom, so at least that is something positive too.

Not gone suicidal/homicidal as of yet......then again I don’t currently have a wife [emoji23]

I'm finding I'm tight in the middle of the chest almost all the time, just a gnawing sense of dread. I'm prone to this at the best of times but it's much worse now. I'm also waking earlier than I want to and then being tired all day.

I'm working from home and the only space to do it is the kitchen table, so it's really hard to focus with the wife and kids around. The older one's exam stuff is ridiculous and there's other total nonsense going on. Problems that I would normally only hear about when I got home are getting brought to me in real time and it's a pain in the arse.

Work is stressful at the moment and I'm half hoping my boss' boss' boss catches this thing and dies, before he wrecks everything and we all get tarred with his failure. I was looking for a move before this, but that's not an option now.

I always need a lot of time on my own, which is impossible with everyone around all the time. It's making me irritable. I'm getting properly and massively f**ked off at the curtain-twitching sanctimonious dribbling morons telling us not to go out and get exercise.

The main good thing is that, without a commute and with the kids around, I'm getting much more exercise. I badly need it. The theoretical distant risk of losing 10 years off my life through inactivity is too diffuse to get me off my arse, but the thought of catching this thing with unfit heart and lungs is much more of a motivation. It feels like my civic duty to get healthier. It's interesting to read other people saying how this has given them up kick up the backside in one way or another - it's definitely been that for me.

And thanks to the OP for starting this, really interesting to see how others are coping and it makes me feel less of a failure for struggling.

I'm coping. Beer, YouTube and Tinder are keeping me going. Hope everyone else is doing ok and if anyone feels shite and fancies a chat just message me. ASL first please.
U ok bbz?? Pm me x

8 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I'm coping. Beer, YouTube and Tinder are keeping me going. Hope everyone else is doing ok and if anyone feels shite and fancies a chat just message me. ASfirst please.

Isn’t Tinder and the L a bit pointless just now since you can’t meet and boaby them? Or are you just laying the foundations for a post apocalyptic future?